July 2022 BPOTM Entry Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that I will be able to enter next month or next. But, seriously, I can not imagine anything anywhere close to these stellar examples.

I'm at the point where I'm not giving a rats asss about what's growing now, I'm just over tents, they suck for my style of growing...hopefully within the month I'll be growing in my new digs, 3 tons of a/c, 12' ceilings, separate rooms, new light bulbs...what's not to like about no more back straining, stooping, and being unable to see the back of my plants...

I'm at the point where I'm not giving a rats asss about what's growing now, I'm just over tents, they suck for my style of growing...hopefully within the month I'll be growing in my new digs, 3 tons of a/c, 12' ceilings, separate rooms, new light bulbs...what's not to like about no more back straining, stooping, and being unable to see the back of my plants...
Lucky dog

my finest grows were done in a room like that subbie, 10 years ago I was rocking 4 1K raptor lights in one room and life was simple and most excellent...I just hate growing in tents and I'm not gonna suffer them anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back