Jumping into things....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I havent been smoking for a very long time, but I thought I would join a board about ganja and this one seemed just right. I hate to jump into things quickly but I'm blazed and very curious about what happened not twenty minutes ago. I cleaned out a bowl and took the resin and compacted it. Then I put it in the bowl of a Sobe bong. You might know the waterfall bong I am speaking about. If not, this page explains it all:

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?p=753300(How

Anyway, I was doing an experiment basically, to see if I could go insane by taking about five Sobe hits of resin to the face. The second hit I decided to seal and freeze. I put on a regular cap and taped the carb. After two minutes, I look and all the smoke has disappeared. But inside there are tiny deposites of orange fragments that float in water and don't desolve. I have never seen them before. Maybe this is a common occurance and I am just too much of a noob? Any suggestions? Is it possible that I vaporized it? Was my experiment a success?

Regards,
S. H.

I think the smoke just breaks down after a while and leaves resin behind.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

welcome to the form. I have used the same method of the sobe bottle, but use 2 litter soda bottles, they hold more smoke. But the lid will start to melt if you after a few hits.

CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH said:
welcome to the form. I have used the same method of the sobe bottle, but use 2 litter soda bottles, they hold more smoke. But the lid will start to melt if you after a few hits.

I used a big vodka bottle but I don't like the taste the smoke takes when it's in a plastic bottle. BTW, if you use a long stem slide or a good sized wrench socket, the cap wont melt.

Regards,
S. H.

yep, use the female from the bong, then the bong stem wont melt the plastic lid. yea your right the plastic bottle dosnt taste as good as when though glass.

Latest posts

Back