June 2022 BPOTM Entries Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
June 2022 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the June 2022 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) Entries will be accepted until Thursday June 23, 2022.
5) Voting will begin on Friday June 24, 2022 and close on Thursday June 30, 2022.
6) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2022 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!

what about a chance to pat the winner on the back...what happened to the thread and why take it down so quickly...I assume andrew won...hello, anyone home here...

GMO x GTH at 47 days
20220607_231147.jpg

Last edited:
Geez. I wouldn't even call it growing pains. The vote was over, the entries were over and we started a new month contest. Andrews winning picture was placed in the archive thread in this forum and I posted a congratulations thread in the coffee table with a picture of his budm
Tough crowd.
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/congratulations-andrew-may-2022-bpotm-winner.80978/
GMO didn’t mean to say you weren’t doing a great job and I’m sure everyone here appreciates you as much as I do for organizing this fun contest for everyone. Maybe you could congratulate and post the the winner on the new months page as part of the first posts so we that sometimes procrastinate on the congratulations will still have a vehicle to see their bud and do so. Since you have to edit the page for all our extra comments anyway… just a thought. Who knew this would happen. Not your fault 💕

Geez. I wouldn't even call it growing pains. The vote was over, the entries were over and we started a new month contest. Andrews winning picture was placed in the archive thread in this forum and I posted a congratulations thread in the coffee table with a picture of his budm
Tough crowd.
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/congratulations-andrew-may-2022-bpotm-winner.80978/
If I didn't love ya so much I'd say get out the torches and burn you at the stake but you do a great job here GMO, I had to gig you when I had the chance...I think subbie has a great idea, put the bud of the month on the next months poll so we can all give the winner a pat on the back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back