Jus Started - got some seeds from my previous stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolFusion

Reaction score
i was getting the weed out from the compressed small block when i saw some real fresh seeds in it. i took it out and tried to press it real hard (usually it breaks) but this time its a solid one. i live in an apartment.

i started looking up for websites on growing weeds. i threw the seeds to my moms flower pot and left it there for almost a week. i checked it 2 days ago and found roots comin out!!

i was excited. i watered it and there is enough sun as im in malaysia (below thailand).

so i decided to get a flower pot wit some good soil and planted the rooted seed into it. its jus outside my window.

im waiting to see some progress. can u guys give me some tips on growing it??

i'll update u guys on the progress. hopefully it will continue growing. i'll get a pic posted as soon as the little leaf grows.

thx!

moving it so soon was probably a bad idea. Ideally, you would've waited until the plant was strong enough to fully survive the shock of the transplant.

Transplantation may have killed the fragile plant. I hope, for your sake, that it hasn't.

Good luck

If It died just plant another its not like your a month in to it im ASSUMING THE WEATHER DOWN THERE is just perfect to grow the light cycles are probly off a lil

I wouldnt worry. In the last year or so I'v droped seedlings off fridges, tables and transplanted in seedling stage. They are sturdy lil plants. I wouldnt worry to much. But everyone has bad luck sometimes.

Diseased Strain said:
I wouldnt worry. In the last year or so I'v droped seedlings off fridges, tables and transplanted in seedling stage. They are sturdy lil plants. I wouldnt worry to much. But everyone has bad luck sometimes.
MAN!!!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THOSE LITTLE GIRLS?????
That's not good parenting!!
Treat your plants like your kids!!! If you drop them, they're gonna be retarded!!!lmao

good news!! its growing... almost a full week now. i think the weather here is perfect!! its all hot during the day and rains in the afternoon!!

now... its about 6cm's tall... there is another seed growing about 3 cms... i threw it after the first 1 about a few days later... pictures coming soon!!

NTC, LOL!

Make sure it gets plenty of sunlight, it should do well.

notthecops said:
MAN!!!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THOSE LITTLE GIRLS?????
That's not good parenting!!
Treat your plants like your kids!!! If you drop them, they're gonna be retarded!!!lmao

Heh, Last year was a rocky start. They did fine though.

Brick Weed Sucks In The First Place........
If you're going to grow, start out with some good green bud seeds. Check out any seed bank.

Yeah, well, buying seeds is great - if you can afford it. Not everybody can. And I`ve known people to say some of the finest weed they ever smoked came from schwag. Anyway, if it was good, yeah, I`d grow some of it. :)

yep... so far so good... im gonna get the digicam tonite.. hopefully i'l get to upload it by tmr..

i wonder if its weed tho.. coz it haves only 4 leafs... 2 of em look like cannabis but the other 2 look like normal leafs.. :confused:

well.. im gonna load it up soon.. hope u guys can comment on wad breed it is.. all i know its good shit!! :D

How old are they?

The leaves could just be the first few sets, they come out different sometimes.

I'll wait for the pics, and let you know what I see.

Yeah, sounds like typical seedlings there. I think you have a sprout! ;)

schwagy brick weed seed is ok to grow with to learn what you are doing. that way if you kill your crop then not much of a loss of good seed.

after you learn how to grow, then most definately invest in some good seed. you are only cheating yourself by not doing so.

7.JPG

both of em... i feed them wit tobacco, soil, water , sunlight and lots of Bob Marley music... lol

Those are weed plants man!! LMAO
But TOBBACCO? You gotta stop that man. Go buy some plant food or something! lol I've never heard of that, but tobacco can't be good for a plant!!

You won't be able to tell the exact breed by looking aat it, just if it's an indica or sativa, but not until it's bigger. Where'd you say you got those seeds? The only way to know for sure, is to know where they came from

tobacco???? thats crazy its not even good for use????

ive never heard of feeding a plant tobacco. hmmm. guess it gives it a nicotine fix.

Latest posts

Back