Just a few pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
I haven't posted anything here in a long time, so thought I would put up a few pics that I took a few weeks back. Sorry they didn't turn out as good as I thought, I should have looked at them when I took em:D

This is my favorite of a few phenos I've grown out of Joey Weed's c99, @ 28 days flowering in dirt. The smell of this stuff is amazing, like sweet cake. She flowers in 8-9 weeks and eats up the nutes. Very smooth smoke, with a strong sativa high. It's definitely one of my favorite smokes ever and also a very easy grow. She's in the permanent line-up on my flowering table.:smoke1:

Cheers MP!

018.JPG

023.JPG

031.JPG

Is that Cindy 99? I am always eager to know about good sativa's. They look great.

Hey Doc! How ya been?

Looking real nice and frosty there. That an air pot you running those in? How do you like 'em?

Thanks for sharing.

-BBFan

Looking good Dr.....I am close to the chop with LSC's SnakeBite and it has C99 in it....I love the smell....pure heaven.

Very Nice Man What Type Of Pot are You Planting that one in?

Thanks all:)

Rosebud- Yep, Cindy/Cinderella/c99 originally from Bros Grimm. Almost pure sativa from what I've read. This is my first sativa dominant strain, I'm loving the faster flowering aspect over alot of other sativas I've read about. I'm an instant gratification kinda guy:D I would recommend this strain but just double checked and it looks like these beans are no longer available at HempDepot?? :eek: Anybody know the story on this? Will they be back?

BBFan- What's up brother?! I'm good, just tryin' to keep the torch lit. Got some nice things happening in my room right now, but wanted to share the c99 first. I'm loving the Air Pots!! Seriously, they are well worth the money IMO. The rootballs are so thick it's actually hard to recover the dirt from the roots at the end of the grow. I'm watering every other day in 5 gal's (20L) and they are BONE dry, the plants aren't wilting, but the soil is very dry and the pots are light. I will put up a thread on them at the end of this grow if I can get some time. The only drawback I've run into so far is they aren't stackable, but that's pretty minor. They are somewhat hard to find in certain sizes, if you (or any other members here) need a link to where I got mine, please pm me. What's going on with you these days?

Hammy- If the Snakebite smokes anything like the C, your going to love it. What else makes up the SB? I'm going to check out a few c99 crosses in the future. I've got Apollo11 beans now, soon to be popped hopefully if I can make room. I was looking at JW's AK47/c99 also, I've got his AK going now and it it some seriously stoney herb. Might make for a killer cross:hubba:

Md- Air Pots, check em out:)

Those are beautiful buds! As BBF said, nice and frosty.

I also am very partial to Joey's C99. Your plant looks just amazing for 28 days--great job. I think you are going to find that you really like the Apollo 11, too. Next grow, you might want to feed a little more N a little further into flowering. She looks to be getting a little too yellow a little too early with 4-5 weeks to go.

Hey Doc! Thanks for the update. I popped a few beans and gonna try out the smart pots this run but I'm real interested in those air pots too.

Hamster Lewis does real well with the smart pot in the smaller sizes, so I'm going to do a comparison between the 3 gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon and see what happens.

Hope all is well with you my friend.

-BBFan

BBFan said:
Hey Doc! Thanks for the update. I popped a few beans and gonna try out the smart pots this run but I'm real interested in those air pots too.

Hamster Lewis does real well with the smart pot in the smaller sizes, so I'm going to do a comparison between the 3 gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon and see what happens.

Hope all is well with you my friend.

-BBFan

I can't wait to see your results bro....shld be interesting to see how the bigger smart pots do. I am gonna step up to a Cpl 2 gallon smart pots next run post summer.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I also am very partial to Joey's C99. Your plant looks just amazing for 28 days--great job. I think you are going to find that you really like the Apollo 11, too. Next grow, you might want to feed a little more N a little further into flowering. She looks to be getting a little too yellow a little too early with 4-5 weeks to go.

She is great smoke isn't she?:)

Thank you for the suggestions! These pics are kinda deceiving, I think the yellow look is maybe a result of my crappy photography:D. The lighting in these pics is a combination of flash and HPS, I think the yellow tint is the glow of the HPS coming in from the side. I hit them hard with N about week 2-3 of flowering for a week or two, I pretty much follow the FF schedule with a few tweaks. They are at week 6 of flowering right now, and I'm starting to see a few leaves start to turn.
Since you have experience with this strain, when do you like to chop? Last run I cut right at 8 weeks, and she was 100% cloudy with very little amber. This time I might try to go another week or maybe more if she wants to. Any suggestions?

Alistair- Hey buddy! Good to see you are still around! Thanks for poppin in:)

BBF- Let us know how those SmartPots work out for you. How are they to clean?

Latest posts

Back