Just a little something

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
Just something that some of you may not now. You can sometimes grab free seedling planters from places like Lowes. I got a few of the free "in transit" plant holders FREE from Lowes the other day. I got 3 and stacked 'em, put my plants in 'em and they are AWESOME for drainage. I am a stickler when it comes to good drainage. :clap:

Here is what the plant holders looks like. It's about 2 inches tall and sits about 1/2 inch off the ground:
Plant holder.jpg

Hey Hammy. I just noticed your signature. Very profound dude. I like it.

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Thanks Hammy................you mind if I call you Hammy?

Hammy is what most call me....sometimes the wife calls me a cpl names I can't type on here....:holysheep:

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Hey Hammy. I just noticed your signature. Very profound dude. I like it.

Thanks...I lived right across the water from Manhattan when we lost those towers. Still hve a hard time watching footage of them falling.

I need a fat bowl of some Kush now....bad times.

Good freebie HG, I love freebies, especially as I seem to always buy the most expensive of everything I need, lights, nutes etc.

I have started blagging buckets for free!
In most supermarkets here (UK), there are flower displays and the bunches of flowers are kept in buckets with water in the bottom, around 4 gal (15L) or so and I have taken to asking for a couple each time I do a grocery shop, they never refuse!
There are no lids so are not much use for my RDWC grows but are great for soil grows. I will post some pics when I am home.
Peace W

Latest posts

Back