just a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i have passed many test and tried many different ways and the only way i have found is getting someone that is clean to pee for me .. just curious cause i know there is alot of knowledge here will pee keep in a closed container .. guess what i am asking is if i get a container of clean urine from someone and dont have a test for a week or two will it still test correctly and not show up n\a .. thanks

yeah but alot of those tests will also reveal that the temperature is off and then you're screwed.

Testing down "ere" In Australia ...:eek:

Ive recently had 5 tests required to gain employment .:rolleyes:
Every test is a requirement to work within employment agencies .:eek:

Agencies "run" the Country :holysheep:

So i give up ...The Mafia has beaten me !
I shall continue to blaze bongs , Grow grass :icon_smile: , and live off the land ! :)

thanks 7 and twohigh temperature i have down pretty good just a matter of if it will last so i don't have to worry about getting clean piss everyother day or so cause we have random test..

i wouldnt go more than two weeks stored...and I think is best if stored in cold untill needed..than a hand warmer wrapped on the container befor use......I used this way a couple times then found synthetic urine to have a 2 year shelf life...Best of Luck

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back