Just a question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwa

Reaction score
Hello, I have 3 plants 2 weeks into flowering. My clones aren't looking good. I think I kept the rockwool too wet. Anyway, they should be done in May sometime. My question is should I try to get more clones or should I try to rejuvenate what's left after I harvest and then break up the rootball and plant it outside? Thanks for any imput you may have for me.

I would try taking a couple more clones now and try to bring your clones back if you can. They usually look pretty bad before they look better with clones. I wouldn't wait any longer to take new ones.. It gets harder the longer in flowering they are.

Good luck...oh , you can't really harvest and break up the root ball and plant outside. That wouldn't work. If you want to reveg then you leave some buds on the plant and put it outside. the new growth comes from the old buds. They get ugly but they will give you bud again next fall.

Green mojo!

I agree with Rosebud, I would take more cuts. You may want to try a couple of different cloning methods and see what works best for you. Multi had a great post about cloning in baggies: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67428
or you may want to make a small bubble cloner: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2799

Revegging can be an iffy thing--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also, you have to leave a fair amount of bud on the plant. Unless it is some real special pheno that you want to keep, revegging can be a pita. If you do decide to reveg, we will cover that when your plant is near harvest.

i've regenned using the bottom third vegetation....the smallest popcorn buds will reveg...it's a beautiful thing...

you depot the said plant, repot into fresh mix, place under 24/o veg lighting...w/in a month you'll see it turning around...if not not already throwing out new leaf...

Heh, thank you all for your replies. I got a lot of good info from you people. I will try some more clones tonite. Also I will be reveging my flowering plants this summer. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back