just a quick ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
i just orderd some seeds from the doc,and the site would not let me change the curency in to US dollars. so how much is 14.99 pounds.

yogi dc said:
i just orderd some seeds from the doc,and the site would not let me change the curency in to US dollars. so how much is 14.99 pounds.

239.84 Ounces

Oops,

I mean:
$28.32 US

thanxs SB, man the pound kick the dollars a*s. btw i orderd some papaya seed.

239.84 Ounces THAT WAS GREAT,,, LMAO,,P,L,R

I first seen that "239" ounces and thought you guys were talking about yeild. :eek: Was lookin for a pic of a 50'X50' greenhouse or somethin.

How many days would it take you all to smoke 239 Ounces?

--- I'd smoke i dunno and OZ a week... so that would last me all year.. I think.. I'm kinda confused... but thats normal for me

pranicfever said:
How many days would it take you all to smoke 239 Ounces?

--- I'd smoke i dunno and OZ a week... so that would last me all year.. I think.. I'm kinda confused... but thats normal for me

That's 4 years, 7 months and 5 days, smoking at that rate.

see i told you i was confused.. i still say it would only last me a year... forgot to take in consideration of my girl's habbit and my friend who i always smoke out... and then the otha few..

pranicfever said:
see i told you i was confused.. i still say it would only last me a year... forgot to take in consideration of my girl's habbit and my friend who i always smoke out... and then the otha few..

I hear you. I guess I could smoke an ounce a week.... it's usually only about an 1/8 though, but I could always smoke more :cool:

well... if we made it 539 oz... everyone on the forum could get high for humm 5 months straight.... lol

Latest posts

Back