Just an update after transplanting my babies

n2bud

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what everyone thought. I added another four cfl's and used miracle-gro moisture control potting soil and i will be using fox farm for nutes when it comes time. i was wondering if i should use big bloom or tiger bloom or whatever its called. anyways here they are after 4 weeks.

S3010009.JPG

S3010010.JPG

S3010012.JPG

S3010013.JPG

S3010014.JPG

S3010015.JPG

S3010011.JPG

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

n2bud said:
Just wanted to see what everyone thought. I added another four cfl's and used miracle-gro moisture control potting soil and i will be using fox farm for nutes when it comes time. i was wondering if i should use big bloom or tiger bloom or whatever its called. anyways here they are after 4 weeks.
Whats up n2bud. Your little ones are looking great. I would go with the Fox Farm Big Bloom when it comes time to flower your babies. You don't start using this nute until about week 3 of flower so you have a ways to go. Also when using nutes with MG soil you have to be very careful and use small doses and work your way up IMHO.

n2bud

Reaction score
so from what i have been reading i should wait until i start seeing alternating nodes before i put them into flower. also is there any difference in smell between male and female plants. the reason i ask is because 1 or 2 of my plants smell very nice and skunky but the other two just smell like a regular plant would smell. thanks for all the advice so far.

Latest posts