Just an update after transplanting my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2bud

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what everyone thought. I added another four cfl's and used miracle-gro moisture control potting soil and i will be using fox farm for nutes when it comes time. i was wondering if i should use big bloom or tiger bloom or whatever its called. anyways here they are after 4 weeks.

S3010009.JPG

S3010010.JPG

S3010012.JPG

S3010013.JPG

S3010014.JPG

S3010015.JPG

S3010011.JPG

n2bud said:
Just wanted to see what everyone thought. I added another four cfl's and used miracle-gro moisture control potting soil and i will be using fox farm for nutes when it comes time. i was wondering if i should use big bloom or tiger bloom or whatever its called. anyways here they are after 4 weeks.
Whats up n2bud. Your little ones are looking great. I would go with the Fox Farm Big Bloom when it comes time to flower your babies. You don't start using this nute until about week 3 of flower so you have a ways to go. Also when using nutes with MG soil you have to be very careful and use small doses and work your way up IMHO.

so from what i have been reading i should wait until i start seeing alternating nodes before i put them into flower. also is there any difference in smell between male and female plants. the reason i ask is because 1 or 2 of my plants smell very nice and skunky but the other two just smell like a regular plant would smell. thanks for all the advice so far.

Latest posts

Back