just another new guy saying hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentallica

lord trentnar
Reaction score
well good morning. im a 36 year old RN who recently moved 1,4000 miles away from where i just spent the last 15 years. im now in oregon, a medical marijuana state. the state i just came from was also a medical marijuana state, but shwag could be found by the truck load, and at $140 a QP i had no real need to consider growing. the place i am in now has no idea what brick weed is. i actually try to explain it to someone once, and i got looked at like i was growing an extra head. dont get me wrong the weed out here is ******* awesome, but paying to smoke every day is killing my buget. we decided my wife would get her card, and we would start growing at home. i looked at a lot of different system set ups, and decided that i would build my own grow box. today im going to get the wood, and see what i come up with. i have spent a lot of time at this site reading post, and a lot of my questions have been answered, so i thought i would formally introduce myself.

" i am lord trentnar. ultimate overlord, and supreme leader of the entire plant nebularus. i am the defender of guilty, and protector of evil."

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao:

:welcome:to this part of the community and :welcome: to Oregon .A great place to grow and medicate.
Maybe meet up some day.

welcome (2).gif

button 17.jpg

thank you howlin. oregon has been awesome so far. getting a job took a little longer then i had hoped, but its working out well so far. im in gresham

I love Oregon its so green and pretty. And love bein a medical marijuana patient. It's better then pills......Thank you Oregon I fineally got pics up

Welcome brother. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.

AG

hey man, new here also and new to growin, am moving soon to a legal state, cant wait to leave Fl. Happy Growin

Hola Trentallica!

Wilkommen to the PNW brother! I am right above you! I can't name the city, but I can tell you it begins with an "S" and ends with "eattle." You definitely moved to a region known for the kill, and MP's the place to learn the art! Have fun and be sure to read the forum rulez right away or ol' Hick might get ya! ;)

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back