just another toker 4 you all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davro

Reaction score
Alright gang just another grower here its my first time using soil i usually use my N.F.T system but got 2 cuttings already rooted in soil need to no the basics food wise & p.h level can anyone help me out:D

davro said:
Alright gang just another grower here its my first time using soil i usually use my N.F.T system but got 2 cuttings already rooted in soil need to no the basics food wise & p.h level can anyone help me out:D
Whats up davro. Welcome to MP. You should start a grow journal letting us know what kind of set up you have. You know stuff like: How big is your grow space, what kind of lighting, what kind of soil, ect. This way you can get the help you are looking for alot faster.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up davro. Welcome to MP. You should start a grow journal letting us know what kind of set up you have. You know stuff like: How big is your grow space, what kind of lighting, what kind of soil, ect. This way you can get the help you are looking for alot faster.
i got the cuttings of a freind who told me to buy a tomato grow bag & 2 pots as supposedly this soil has wots needed 2 keep things going 4 a couple of weeks then wot i need nutrients preferably the best u can get biogrow & biobloom & soil likes a p.h of 6.o is this right my grow room is 2metre by 2metre with 2 500watt mercury blend lights only 1 is on just now surrounded by mylar it,s got 2 oscilating fans thats about it i,ve had 2 crops from my nft system chronic & WW i will be using that also 4 my other plants but the 2 in soil have rooted & are female i aint got time 4 males only dense sticky bud ;)

attached is the PH chart.
500W mercury? is that mercury vapor? I'd get rid of those and get a High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide. Mercury Vapor is not good to grow with. too much heat. just not the right kind of lamp.
He used whats called pre-fert soil. that is not recommended by many growers. If you stick to using it hold off on adding any other ferts.
but several people grow very well with pre-fert soil. just be careful.

mod: can you move this over to the indoor section? thanks guys.

Nutrient_Chart_soill_and_hydro.JPG

hey nice to see another new member...enjoy the forum

Mutt said:
attached is the PH chart.
500W mercury? is that mercury vapor? I'd get rid of those and get a High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide. Mercury Vapor is not good to grow with. too much heat. just not the right kind of lamp.
He used whats called pre-fert soil. that is not recommended by many growers. If you stick to using it hold off on adding any other ferts.
but several people grow very well with pre-fert soil. just be careful.

mod: can you move this over to the indoor section? thanks guys.
500 watt mercury blend they got me 2 decent crops but i am going 2 get hps light thanks 4 the info r u telling me 2 use no nutrients 4 1st 2-3 weeks & do i have 2 worry about p.h as a grow shop told me with soil it dont really matter my nft system starts at ph 5.5 2 6.0 then 6.5 is the max oviosly once they,ve grown a bit but i got told i dont want 2 add phosphoric acid 2 them as the soil should b around the right p.h will this last 4ever or is it bull let me no thanx MUTT DAVRO

is bio grow and bio bloom sufficeint 4 soil food what p.h does soil like i,m also running my n.f.t as usuall with 2 500 watt mercury blend

ph of about 6.5 is great in soil. got any pics of your ladies?

Latest posts

Back