• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Just bought a freeze dryer does anyone have any tips /experience with 1

Danny73

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought a HARVEST RIGHT home freeze dryer couldn’t resist the Black Friday sale, I have a rosin press and mostly consume my meds pressed and in rig so I love live rosin and bought the freeze dryer specially for this but as usual I’m flying blind and been doing lots of reading but if anyone has any tips I could really use the help so I don’t ruin any Of my crop . Temps/ cycle times etc is what I’m looking for mainly! Thx

Attachments

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
So are you making ice water hash then drying that?

Danny73

Reaction score
So are you making ice water hash then drying that?
That’s one thing I plan on doing but also going to put fresh harvested buds immediately after chopping and gonna press to make live rosin as well, or if I can freeze dry according g to some reads I’ve done it’s supposed to dry n cure in 24 hrs but I’ll try a small amount first before I go putting in a whole harvest lol

JimmyNugs

Reaction score
How is the frreze dryer working out?
Looked into those when i started out a few months ago but with the additional expense i figured waiting a week or so is no big thing. Though if the freeze dry process does leave a comparable product, i may investigate further...

Danny73

Reaction score
How is the frreze dryer working out?
Looked into those when i started out a few months ago but with the additional expense i figured waiting a week or so is no big thing. Though if the freeze dry process does leave a comparable product, i may investigate further...
It’s not arrived yet but should get here by 12/12/19 been reading a lot and trying to gather as much info as I could before I run my first batch thru, check in with me I a week or so should have something by then!

umbra

Reaction score
perhaps I am wrong, but freeze drier is for butane extraction to remove butane. If you are pressing oil, dryer is useless

Latest posts