Just bought a freeze dryer does anyone have any tips /experience with 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny73

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought a HARVEST RIGHT home freeze dryer couldn’t resist the Black Friday sale, I have a rosin press and mostly consume my meds pressed and in rig so I love live rosin and bought the freeze dryer specially for this but as usual I’m flying blind and been doing lots of reading but if anyone has any tips I could really use the help so I don’t ruin any Of my crop . Temps/ cycle times etc is what I’m looking for mainly! Thx

Attachments

• 3EAC5DF0-1177-483D-BAEC-D9ECAD0D751A.png
    3EAC5DF0-1177-483D-BAEC-D9ECAD0D751A.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 31
So are you making ice water hash then drying that?

So are you making ice water hash then drying that?
That’s one thing I plan on doing but also going to put fresh harvested buds immediately after chopping and gonna press to make live rosin as well, or if I can freeze dry according g to some reads I’ve done it’s supposed to dry n cure in 24 hrs but I’ll try a small amount first before I go putting in a whole harvest lol

How is the frreze dryer working out?
Looked into those when i started out a few months ago but with the additional expense i figured waiting a week or so is no big thing. Though if the freeze dry process does leave a comparable product, i may investigate further...

How is the frreze dryer working out?
Looked into those when i started out a few months ago but with the additional expense i figured waiting a week or so is no big thing. Though if the freeze dry process does leave a comparable product, i may investigate further...
It’s not arrived yet but should get here by 12/12/19 been reading a lot and trying to gather as much info as I could before I run my first batch thru, check in with me I a week or so should have something by then!

perhaps I am wrong, but freeze drier is for butane extraction to remove butane. If you are pressing oil, dryer is useless

Latest posts

Back