Just don't get it yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That good positive Karma looks like it is paying off for you Olds.
I'm thinking positive for ya and anyone else who hasnt got their beans yet.
Can't wait so we can get this group grow under way!!!!!
Green mojo for when they arrive.
Stay frosty W

Hope you get the other package ok. I've only used tude twice, both within the last few months and recieved my orders in a matter of days so very happy. I imagine they have a lot of orders to send out at the moment with the massive offer they had on so keep you hopes up I'm sure their coming :)

:woohoo: :banana: :dancing: :yay: Can you guess what I got?Can ya?well,can ya,can ya?Yup,I gots my order from the 'Tude.My freebies ended up being:Dinafem critical+,blue widow and white widow:THseeds:burmese kush fem,darkstarX2 reg,heavy duty fruityx2 reg,sage fem,kushage fem,my G13 was the NL auto fem.I bought Seedsman's seeds swazi skunk and Top44 skunk 10 reg each and some ShortStuff seeds Super Cali Haze fem autos.Now I'm going to plan which ones I'll do then start the process.Thanks everyone for helping me keep my faith in the 'Tude.

oldsman said:
:woohoo: :banana: :dancing: :yay: Can you guess what I got?Can ya?well,can ya,can ya?Yup,I gots my order from the 'Tude.My freebies ended up being:Dinafem critical+,blue widow and white widow:THseeds:burmese kush fem,darkstarX2 reg,heavy duty fruityx2 reg,sage fem,kushage fem,my G13 was the NL auto fem.I bought Seedsman's seeds swazi skunk and Top44 skunk 10 reg each and some ShortStuff seeds Super Cali Haze fem autos.Now I'm going to plan which ones I'll do then start the process.Thanks everyone for helping me keep my faith in the 'Tude.

I knew they wouldn't let you down!! Happy growing, my friend!

Latest posts

Back