Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Planting tomorrow around 10am...1-Lambs Bread...1-Jack Herer...3-Super Silver Haze..just letting soil set-up, so to speak...Hopefully my tent will help keeping pest out...filling it with mantises and lady bugs...so pics of planted plants in the AM...til then...smoke 1 or 2 or 3....

P.S...a few pics of the plants being planted..all LST'd for 4wks indoor

Wow I can't wait to see!

Your neighbors must be cool?

MOJO!!!

im in Cali..prop 215 legal up to 16 plants in my county...**** MY NEIGHBORS....LOL..pop in from time to time...im a pic posting fool...lol..and thanks

Still just to be safe I see were OG be comin from. Ifin yur neighbors now what yual got goin on out back so will others. What yual plan to do to watch and protect from bein hijacked at night. Just hopin yual stay safe is all no disrespect to ya.

BWD

Im in the same boat as Buddogmutt but its absolutely illegal where i am. Had good luck last year, hoping this year i can double or triple my yield (5 or 6 girls) and still hide it from view.

thanks and no worries....im ready..2..early warning systems..and the enforcer....and pistol in hand when i investigate any barks i hear...im one of those.."i wish you would"kinda cats...!...

Right on the hardest work done.. now it just bakes and plant... nice blue pit...

Aloha
Squidy

You sir, got some cajones! Im wishing you a successful grow! :holysheep:

Man where i live i would either get jacked or have a heart attack protecting them. Freakin ghetto here. Prop 215 or not these kind of people i live around are scandalous.

MOJO for you!!! I hope all goes according to plan. :):48:

OGKushman said:
You sir, got some cajones! Im wishing you a successful grow! :holysheep:

Man where i live i would either get jacked or have a heart attack protecting them. Freakin ghetto here. Prop 215 or not these kind of people i live around are scandalous.

MOJO for you!!! I hope all goes according to plan. :):48:

im the only home owner on my block in their 30's...nice neighborhood...and my neighbors and i are social enough...i live on a court, so only people on my block live here...and all are old..like 5 teenagers..most of'm chicks...and my pit keeps all at bay...he's very unsocial.....thanks to all..but im 100% sure security/theft/police...no issues at all...just the common plant obsticles that come with outside growing...hence the net...

Hell yeah! Nice dude! We're somewhat close dude, NorCal. Im an OD guy too that 215 legal. Have 3 neighbors. 1 completely blocked off with a wall of jungle. The other 2 can totally see if they looked over the fence. Succeeded my first grow last year without incident. Not super paranoid, but I def look out the window whenever I heard anything, ha. Also I'm a good neighbor that doesn't cause drama. Pretty much mind your business, I'll mind mine. Plus I'm pretty wiley looking, and have a pit bull too. She's a sweetheart. But you jump the fence in my back yard you better have quick reflexes and jump right back where you came from, hahaha. Good luck dude, and green mojo.

ston-loc said:
Hell yeah! Nice dude! We're somewhat close dude, NorCal. Im an OD guy too that 215 legal. Have 3 neighbors. 1 completely blocked off with a wall of jungle. The other 2 can totally see if they looked over the fence. Succeeded my first grow last year without incident. Not super paranoid, but I def look out the window whenever I heard anything, ha. Also I'm a good neighbor that doesn't cause drama. Pretty much mind your business, I'll mind mine. Plus I'm pretty wiley looking, and have a pit bull too. She's a sweetheart. But you jump the fence in my back yard you better have quick reflexes and jump right back where you came from, hahaha. Good luck dude, and green mojo.

lol...thanks bro..and its only 5 plants...

mojo for the grow...Do you think they planted far enough apart?..My outdoor starts this weekend..Im so stoked...I grow in my backyard as well..cant wait to see this in October:D

take care and be safe

thats where i put'm so yeah, i feel its enough spacing...they'll be tied down every which way...already LST'd for 4wks indoor..so i think ill be fine...

P.S...new garden defence weapon...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox Farms Don’t Bug Me® is a fast, effective solution for most common garden pests. Because its active ingredient is Pyrethrum, which is derived from chrysanthemum flowers, it can be applied up to the day of harvest on any fruit or vegetable. Don’t Bug Me® kills aphids, whitefly, and other insects on contact by damaging their nervous systems, and even at lower levels it will keep pests away. Best of all, Don’t Bug Me® breaks down quickly and does not persist in the environment. FoxFarm is proud to offer a safe, modern, natural insect spray that can be used indoors and out.

Choose a time when wind will not direct the spray away from the plant, and avoid spraying in the heat of the day, when sunlight can cause the product to dissipate quickly. Hold the bottle 12 inches away and spray lightly, being sure to cover both sides of the leaf. Insects must be sprayed directly to be killed, but there is no need to over-saturate the plant—a little goes a long way.

you see what happened when this kid wondered in my yard looking for his lost ball....his parents will mis'm....lol...he just engulphed the poor lil guy...

:ciao: buddogmutt, pullin up my special camouflage beanbag chair for this OD odyssey. Here's to awesome harvest upon completion.

7greeneyes said:
:ciao: buddogmutt, pullin up my special camouflage beanbag chair for this OD odyssey. Here's to awesome harvest upon completion.

lol...glad you found this post....no camo needed bro...nothing to hide...pull up a recliner and get comfortable...gonna be a good 1...just came in from LST'n...i unhooked all for 2 days so they could settle...back stressed now bro...

Latest posts

Back