just found this in his email

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
rasta,

We noticed you have not joined us on Marijuana Passion for a while.

If you get a moment drop in and let us know what you've been up to.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

If that doesn't work just e-mail me back and I will reset it for you.

Hope to see you back! THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT LET ME POST THIS IN THE RIGHT SPOT SO I PUT IT HERE,,,,IT MADE ME CRY WHEN I OPENED IT (I STILL LOOK AT HIS EMAIL)I MISS HIM SO MUCH GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL BE BACK SOON(Hope to see you back!)PEACE,LOVE ,RASTAFARI

Sorry this made you cry, he is missed. He was a great person. Very kind and caring.

We have new management here and they are probably just trying to let any old members know the site is still here. Great to hear from you...

With so many member that have passed away and had to leave for security reason. This is about a cold hearted way to bring members back. I know the admin and mods the were in power here would never have done something the stupid and thoughtless.

With so many member that have passed away and had to leave for security reason. This is about a cold hearted way to bring members back. I know the admin and mods the were in power here would never have done something the stupid and thoughtless.

Sorry but I disagree. It is sad fact of life and I don't fault the "new guy" at all. With all the talk about MP's "impending doom" it only makes sense to tell those that might think we are gone that we are not. JMO

Sounds like a freindly e-mail, were you offended? Sorry for your loss.

True dat HL there also does come a time when a email like the one sent to rasta gets sent out if there is no response then account gets deleted why have members or accounts when there not logging on i am sorry for your loss you could of also mentioned to MP at the time to delete the account if you knew he was on it ??? even if a post was made on his thread it would of came in email either way was it that BAD ???

its

Sorry but I disagree. It is sad fact of life and I don't fault the "new guy" at all. With all the talk about MP's "impending doom" it only makes sense to tell those that might think we are gone that we are not. JMO

I second this. As far as running the system, the admins did a 100% NORMAL function. They do not know who has died or not, and frankly it has nothing to do with being sensitive or not. I'm sure if the admin knew it wouldn't have went out... it's nothing personal.

Does it suck? Hell yes it does!! But to say it's a "fault" of any kind isn't proper.

Much love Ms Rasta. Sorry this happened, surely.

Agreed. I have always thought a little, hey it's been awhile since you checked in email would be a cool thing. Sometimes I look at old members profiles and old post. The other day I saw someone logged in from 06' with tons of posts.

Almost sent him a PM saying hi, welcome back.

Rasta is looking down at everyone here smiling!

felt nothing but love,no hate .just made me miss him that's all my life seems so empty without him,peace and love to everyone on the site

That is kind of how I read your post, brought back good memories just like the ones I get when something reminds me of my lost loved ones.

felt nothing but love,no hate .just made me miss him that's all my life seems so empty without him,peace and love to everyone on the site

I think of Rasta often when I am on here. He was all about love--I am sure that you will always miss him.

I will join JAAM and burn one for Rasta and all our other friends that have gone on to better places.

Thank you for getting back in touch with us, family of Rasta, even under these circumstances.

Wishing you much Peace and Love,

7ge

Latest posts

Back