Just got here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jack Harer

Hey, Jack Harer here. No, not the famous guy, it's just me.
I've been growing full time for a bit over 5 years, but I've been growing off and on since the seventies. (Yep, older than the dirt I use)
I made a lot of mistakes along the way, especially early on while trying to get my mind around the whole indoor thing. If I can help someone avoid those same mistakes, I'll be a happy guy.
I have settled into growing in my own soil-less mixes, and am strictly organic. I am experimenting with a few soil blends I've come up with that involve the use of bio-char (Terra Preta).
I have been on several other "invitation only" type sites, and learned one hell of a lot while there.
I got popped in 2010, and just came home from one case, while another is pending.
To avoid any future "panty knot wadding", anything I post is either my own opinion, or the result of my own hands on personal experience over a decent bit of time.
I hope to share a lot of info and learn alot while I'm here killing time until I can get back at it.
See y'all in the forums!!

Please be safe folks!!
JH

Welcome to MP....we can always use another experienced grower to help out with some of our new growers questions. See ya around brosef....be safe.

hey Jack. i hope you jump right in & help out were ever you can. its a great site with loads of good people

Nice to meet you Jack, i'm new here as well, so seems we both found the right place, eh? I would enjoy learning more about 'organic' choices its funny how we keep returning to nature huh.

Latest posts

Back