just got raided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj1960

Reaction score
been growing a long while .about 9 yrs growing in uk in a shed in my back garden
purely for personal use for me and the wife (muscular dystrophy and scoliosis)
cops took all equipment and 3400w of led lighting and nine plants 4 weeks from harvest (autos)
plus approx. 4 oz dry
they told me they came because of info received - my circle was only 4 people and myself
they searched the whole house
nothing else found
I held my hands up to everything-so the wife is out of the picture
told me they are satisfied I was not dealing and they would not be arresting me but cautioned me and will be sending a report to the prosecution service
one of them on the quiet advised me not to say I was giving it to my other half cos that could be classed technically as dealing
so any advice what I should say to the judge when I go to court to try and mitigate
and any ideas as to likely outcome
no previous trouble with the law

The times they are a changing. Good Luck

Wouldn't compassionate care count for anything?

not sure how the system works over there ,,i would get a lawyer (best i could afford)if thats not an option ,,i would bring medical evidence of you and your partners condition and through yourself on the mercy of the court ,,,your not a criminal your just a person who is very sick trying to get by ,,as i said in my first post good luck to the both of you ,,,gman compassion depends on the judge you get

not sure how the system works over there ,,i would get a lawyer (best i could afford)if thats not an option ,,i would bring medical evidence of you and your partners condition and through yourself on the mercy of the court ,,,your not a criminal your just a person who is very sick trying to get by ,,as i said in my first post good luck to the both of you ,,,gman compassion depends on the judge you get

That is exactly the tactic I used to go from 6 felonys to a no contest for simple possession. I was caught with 6 (large) flowering plants and more than a lb of cured weed. I produced all my medical records and a med card from a different state.

hey nick glad to hear it worked out for ya ,,,i was afraid to ask ,,,when they came for me i had 16 adults and 24 clones (i was doing a test on who roots faster,,, rock wool of jiffy plugs,,,,thats why i had so many clones,,,,never did find out who's faster ,,,i also had three unregistered hand guns and a bottle of Vicodin that i had no script for(about 20 pills)and a judge that no compassion for weed,,,he gave me 1 year like he was handing out candy (he told me i hope you get your life on track) S,O,B

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. You said 4 people new what you were doing, that's 4 to many. Years ago when I was selling, the cops raided my house. But I was redoing my grow rooms so I didn't have anything growing. All the found was a 1/4 oz. And I kept telling them I was not growing or selling. And then they said if you are not, why did 9 out of 10 people they had busted before give you up. So the moral of the story is. Do not trust anybody GOOD LUCK MAN.

found out who
believe it or not was family member I have brought her up as my own since she was 4 and shes 30 now
to say i'm choked is an understatement
she doesn't know that I know

that's generally the way it is--either a family member or a good friend. someone you thought never would turn on you. :(

found out who
believe it or not was family member I have brought her up as my own since she was 4 and shes 30 now
to say i'm choked is an understatement
she doesn't know that I know

If it was me a would confront her and ask for an explanation. She might not be the one.

no one will screw ya like family,,,i would worry more about your legal trouble then who ratted you out

thanks for the support
will update as soon as I get my day in court
am a first timer in front of the court
so will get a solicitor and see what happens and after that
as for the family member when I get my head around it I will deal with it

just let it go ,,,best way to deal with it

I agree Let It Go
You will drive yourself crazy with trying to figure out who really did report you
and to be sure enough to ever confront them.

Its always been my own who hurt me the most.
Trust in God and dogs.
Ppl, Especially family can never be trusted 100%.

Latest posts

Back