just got raided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had my day in court today
solicitor did all the talking
got £100 for possession
£200 for cultivation
£15 for costs
so cant complain could have been a lot worse

a judge that no compassion for weed,,,he gave me 1 year like he was handing out candy (he told me i hope you get your life on track) S,O,B
Makes ya wanna tell him to get his life on track...he obviously has compassion issues...

It sucks that you lost all your gear and now you probably won’t be able to grow without worry of another incident...
I would have to find out who and confront...even though I don’t care for confrontation...

Congrats jj on a positive outcome. The laws are by and large changing but there's some places that will still put you away. Here the different states are starting to see the enormous tax benefits and they are falling like dominos. Not so everywhere. I bet Aus. is not the place to get caught.

Hi jj1960, sorry to read about what's happened to you, still the outcome wasn't too bad and could have been a lot worse as you said..I always look for positives in every negative, I find it helps.

I just hope one day things will change for us here in the UK, the US are making giant leaps forward and really are shaping the way for things to come in the future..fingers crossed it won't be long mate :)

glad it worked out for ya ,,,,stay safe

Sorry to hear what happened. Did someone snitch on you? I'm just curious if you don't mind sharing?

I know who grassed me
family member who I have brought up as my own since she was 4 yrs old
she is now 30 and was a regular user of what I produced
she hasn't been near us since the day after I got raided
the evening we got raided she came round but could not even look us in the eye
things have been said which only she could have known
to say im gutted is an under statement

Really sorry that happened to you and I wish good fortune comes your way very soon.

had the same happen to me a few years ago 5 undercover cops showed up one morning said someone called and said I had a major grow going on,I was in between grows nothing going on,had two seedlings just popping......told them I was growing 2 plants every 6 months self medicating.....they came in my house went through everything,went to my grow room nothing going on they found one jar with 26 grams of cured bud and didn't see I had 3 more jars in the drawer about 3to 4 oz.....confiscated my led lights and nutes ,my fan running out of the roof and 2 bongs and the one jar with the 26g...wrote me a 580 ticket for simple possession went to court and they dropped it to 250,tried to get me to sign up for some money sucking program to get my misdemeanor charge dropped and I told the judge I was not worried about a misdemeanor for weed and it should be legal....yady yady….found out months later it was a drummer we let go because he sucked and that was his revenge on me...it was my fault for letting him see my small grow.....never have grown for profit selling,would give a few friends a bud from time to time....haven't started up again out of being scared they are still watching me....it sucks because I really loved growing and miss it everyday...wish I lived in a friendly state

Hopefully one day soon, we’ll all live in free states...

Latest posts

Back