Just joined from coastal California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
I've been growing outdoors for 5 years in foothills of Santa Barbara County. I've had many setbacks, failures, pestilences, and mysterious catastrophes but I am very gradually learning to get around them. Last year was best ever.
Having inherited some seeds, some of which turned into males, I've been horsing around with coming up with new strains. Last season I planted several regular Ethiopians: 1 male and 2 females. I got a bazillions seeds from the Ethiopian female and quite a few seeds from various other females that were in the area giving me crosses with Afghan, Banana Punch, Cannatonic, and Strawberry Cough and maybe a malawi x no. lights. I will attempt to grow these out this season.
The Ethiopian gives a light sativa high, could contain THCV, and would make a good breeding stock if you knew what you were doing.
I'd have to say that the Ethiopian is a great plant to grow: ambles along quite happily, grows tall, doesn't get sick, and is extremely fertile.
Weather can go from dense fog to roaring, blistering Santa Ana winds....all in the same month.

1.png

Glad to have you aboard sounds like you have some interesting beans

Hello carpass48 and welcome aboard

good luck on those African strandivars , there are some good lines out of Africa

Ojai was the last place I lived in California , some pretty country around there