Just joined. Hoping for some good tips along the the way.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triptwo

Reaction score
Hello all!

Seems like a friendly bunch on here.
Im from the UK and have got two seedlings out of 6 germinated seeds. I think I may have made a mistake of germinating the seeds in paper towel then transfering to a seedling tray which I've put on a South facing window sill. I'm thinking they got too hot with the sun fully on them as they all looked healthy when germinated but only two came up. Does that sound possible?

I've got one Northern lights and one Afghan kush, both autos that will be going outside into 5 gallon material pots with biobizz soil and nutrients.

Due to only 2 plants still living I will be ordering some new seeds this week.

Anyway, if anyone thinks they might know if the direct sunlight was to blame for the damage please let me know.
Appreciated!

If you planted them tails up, yes. They can, however, turn around and grow the right way on their own, but it'll take longer. Time will tell.
I'd be tempted to gently dig them up and plant them tails down, but you risk more damage when you do.
Live and learn. We all make mistakes.

There's a vast wealth of knowledge on this site. Feel free to ask anything, anytime. Everybody has a different way of doing things, and as long as we get some smokable herb, that's all that counts.

We strive to keep this site judgement free. Anyone that says they've never made mistakes aren't doing anything. Trial and error is the name of the game.

DB9FD831-293F-46DC-9CE3-DEB4C3DE3399.jpeg

There's a vast wealth of knowledge on this site. Feel free to ask anything, anytime. Everybody has a different way of doing things, and as long as we get some smokable herb, that's all that counts.

We strive to keep this site judgement free. Anyone that says they've never made mistakes aren't doing anything. Trial and error is the name of the game.
Well as long as they shower once a week They will do fine
After all we are old Hippies
1651424037415.png

Latest posts

Back