Just Ordered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
NV White Rhino, NV Afghani, NV AK48, NV Indoor Mix and Mandala Hashberry...wish me luck!:bugger:

sweet order man how much did everything cost you with shipping

thats cool keep as posted on your grow when you get them

Good luck getting your beans mang. Looks like a nice order. ;)

hey...are there any seeds that go for like 300$ for like 10?? my buddy is a know it all and keeps telling me if i want some real dank..i need to pay like that much. anyone????

white widow has the most thc content and you can get it for like 30 bucks for ten...
your friend is a fool.

ZMAN said:
white widow has the most thc content and you can get it for like 30 bucks for ten...
your friend is a fool.
I concur!:p

At $300 they **** well better grow themselves, auto-flower and self-harvest too!! Oh and they must come with lights.

some seeds do really cost $300 for 10 but they are all feminized check reeferman seeds and you'll see thats true

newgreenthumb said:
At $300 they **** well better grow themselves, auto-flower and self-harvest too!! Oh and they must come with lights.
and wipe my *** :bolt:

But are still suppost to be the most potent

Back to the subject...I just recieved 1st part of my order...Afghani and Indoor Mix.

So what method of payment did you use and how long did it take? I plan on ordering from nirvana too because this bagseed growing has been rather boring and unimpressive.

I ordered with a cc and 1st part of my order was here in ten days. This is slow for the doc, I might add. Over Christmas and New Year he got an order to me in ten days. I'm totally happy with the service though...not 1 complaint here.

The Hashberry! The AK48s had seven crushed beans(thought it was six at first) but Doc said he'd make it up on my next order so it's cool. So I collected all my strains together and I now have White Widow, White Rhino, Blue Mystic, Papaya(flowering), AK48, Afghani and indoor mix all from Nirvana...WOW!!!:D

Well, just checked my mail and I now have Hashberry and some DNA Genetics Mystery HazexL.A. Confidential(free with my Hashberry)!!! I'm set for a looooong time!

bombbudpuffa said:
I ordered Hashberry from www.cannabean.com , it was $27.20 and the others came from www.drchronic.com , it was $65.75.

Very sweet....I ready to order too an I was chekin doc chronic after reading all the positive things here about the doc and nirvana seeds are really inexpensive compared to soma and others. Is that just a supply demand thing or what ? And is dr a like a seed broker for all the diffrent companies that are listed ?

And I see alot cc users. I'm wondering about address issues. No one seems to want any seeds sent to their adddress even if they are not growing. Who does their own address and is it even an issue ....really ?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back