Just popping in to say happy holidays to everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Hi fellow mp'ers
I've been absent for a while dealing with some family things. cancer is every where. my mom's has came back and my aunt is being treated for lung and brain cancer, what a year!

I'd just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone happy holidays. Make sure to spend time with the ones you love and let them know how important they are to you and how much you care for them. be safe and stay healthy. Slowmo

D*mn Slow.... Im very sorry to hear that news.... Im sure they will both be in the thoughts & prayers of many... stay strong bro...

Happy Holidays to you too slowmo.

Hoping the coming year is all good news for you.

Hey slowmo sorry to hear that....hope the holidays are good to you and your family. I hear ya on the spending time....I found out a cpl weeks ago one of my best friends growing up died at 42 years old. Kinda put me in a haze for the last cpl weeks.

Hi Slowmo, you have been missed. I am so sorry for the really hard time you are going thru. Your mom and aunt are lucky to have you. Be strong and again, i am so sorry.

thanks, im not lettin it get me down. positive thought are all i have. they say my mom is doing good with the treatments so as nieve as it may be i have high hopes. my aunt on the other hand is feeling good right now but not much they can do for the brain tumors. it's out of our hands now. faith and hope and all we have in any situtaion anyway.

JAAM, hit me up i haven't forgot about you man

slowmo77 said:
Hi fellow mp'ers
I've been absent for a while dealing with some family things. cancer is every where. my mom's has came back and my aunt is being treated for lung and brain cancer, what a year!

I'd just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone happy holidays. Make sure to spend time with the ones you love and let them know how important they are to you and how much you care for them. be safe and stay healthy. Slowmo

Sure is nice too see ya slowmo....My thaughts and prayers are wiuth you and yours on this Holliday season...

take care and be safe

Slowmo, as always it is great to hear from you. I am so sorry for the tough time you are going through, but a positive attitude helps. Happy holidays to you too, buddy.

It's great to hear from you...but the family medical situation sucks! Hope you know you have a bunch of people wishin' you nothing but the best.

Thanks everyone. things are calming down abit now so i'll try to pop in from time to time.. be safe

howdy slowmo. been a minute. best wishes to your family brother...peace...

Hope things are better for ya, friend. Taker EZ. :cool2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Latest posts

Back