Just say . . . thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussum

Reaction score
Every once in a while I like to make a thank you thread for everyone to come in and thank someone for something they have done for them recently. It could be because someone gave you some good advice on your grow, or they made you laugh, and maybe even made you think and use your brain.

To start it off I would like to thank FruityBud and needyman for scouring the land for some very excellent news stories and keeping us updated on the marijuana front lines in parts of the world we may not necessarily think about all the time.

You guys both go above and beyond and very rarely do you guys recieve the recognition you deserve.

Great job you guys, keep it up!

Don't be afraid to thank someone for something they did. You never know, they may be having a cruddy day and your kind words may be just what they need to get their spirits back on track.

good looking. We all have a responsibility to one another and I say we do a damn good job of treating each other fairly and with ample amounts of respect.

I would like to thanks Hick for advice and Mass producer for his post replies very good info.

ok-ok , i'm in. thank you HIE for walking me through the picture uploading process back when we had a shout box thingy. and you to P A , for all the great lessons in re-vegging. props bro. and TOA, and HICK , and MassProducer, and FlyingHigh, Snuggles, Melissa, and Annscrib, also Ettesun, for sharing all your vast knowledge with a green horn when it comes to growing indoors. thank you all so very much. and all others i shared ideas with, thank you all...:bolt: :watchplant: ...

i would like to thank you Hick, your post on Diatomaceous Earth really helped me and i am sure alot of others. Hey everyone that post on here needs a thanks because in some way we all beniefit. thank you all!! and to you Runbyhemp, your 12-12 grows are amazeing and giveing me the knowledge to grow 12-12.

I would like to thank every member of Marijuana Passion for joining this group and making it what I believe to be the premier marijuana discussion group on the Internet today.

Thanks to each of you, our words are seen by many, many thousands of people who visit this site and read your words.

The help provided by the members of this group have helped elevate that quality of home-grown weed from what used to be a derogatory label to what it is now; The best weed anyone can find in the world.

Good luck to all of you and keep up the great work!!!!

Stoney loves you!

especially Hippy for makin me laugh/think, fruitybud for consistantly bringin us mj news, all Mods for everything they do, massproducer for the tips, and lastest but mostest...pkj:D for all his posts/pics which taught me the way i wanted to grow... you know, the non yielding way;)

I'd like to thank the entire Marijuana Passion Community for allowing me to join the talks and share ideas and knowledge, and I'd also like to appreciate the way no one belittles or otherwise insults anyone or their input. Thanks again to you all for being accepting of new people and idieas. Thanks!:)

"THANK YOU" to everyone who comes to this site cause I know every one of you wants the best for everyone else!

I would also like to thank all of the people who were involved from the beginning with this site who have allowed me to have a place this great to go to today. It is just so representative of the community of support and friendship that exists when a group of people come together and :48:.

I would like to thank all the members of this forum, who have guided me through my FIRST indoor grow...

Your knowledge is appreciated and welcomed.;)

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Such a great place to be a part of.:)

Nice thread possum! Too many people to thank for all the help and advice- just a few- Hick, TimmyJG6, Ettesun, TOA, Snuggles, Roken,Bombbud, LYFR, Dubbamann, Than, Mama Green, Siegalsmoker, Cali-style, Dadgumit, Hippy, Potus, TBG- the list goes on.
Thank You All for Your Help!

Blueberry Fan

Latest posts

Back