just saying bye bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
Well guys it has been a great year for me every since I found this forum. I never thought that I would find a place that I enjoyed so much. This place has been a godsend every since the OG and HC got shutdown. I am not saying good-bye forever but just for the summer. I cannot afford to have the internet right now since, classes are over. I will be back in august and can’t wait to see how everyone has progress over the summer.
I just want to thank everyone who has helped me out with the craft that I have come to love and the abundance of knowledge that I have gained. To all the newbie’s I hope that your current grows and your future grow come out beautiful. Use all of what this forum has to offer because some of the greatest minds are at work here. They are the professors and you the students.
Thanks,
Mutt, Hick, TBG, Stoney Bud, GDG, Ogof, ldylunatic, zenlunatic, Ganja Guru, insane, AZshwagg , kindbud, rasta ete… look forward to talking to you all in fall; seeing your grows and some of the new ideas that you guys have pioneered.
Peace out,Yogi dc

Whats up yogi dc. Sorry ya got to hang it up for a bit but like ya said you will be back. Hope ya have a safe and high summer my friend. Take it easy.
fing25.gif

Hey yogi

Sorry to see you go, but glad to hear you'll be back. Have a great summer :D

Safe travels Yogi, all the best this summer my friend.... take care of yourself and have a GREAT time...

Looking forward!

Cheers and good green mojo to you...

zL

yogi you better come back.....and i am sure you will have lots summer time stories to share....

and who knows ...maybe some day you will be out venturing past an internet cafe and stop in and say hello ;)

have a great summer :)

Have fun while you're at it.
Talk to you when you get back.

Happy Trails to you whichever way you go.

Regards,

Ogof

Hey Yogidc, maybe by the end of summer I'll have pulled my head out of my ass long enough to finish flowering by then. Get a tan, have some fun! See ya' in the fall babe.:cool:

You better get your ASS back here. (see I broke the cursing rule for ya. lol)

See you end of summer dude. Hop in on a CPU every now and then drop a line if you can. ;)

Have lotsa fun this summer. :D

Stay safe, yogi. See ya in September.

Return To Us Soon ,good Luck ...peace,big Love,rastafari

hey man, sorry to see you go, hopefully wen we hear from ya you'll have sum bomb bud stories to tell us. Later man!!!!

Latest posts

Back