Just Saying Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clonebranch

Reaction score
Hello every one I found the fourm today on the Webb and really enjoy it This has been a hobby and passion of mine for many yrs Qite frankly one of the things I do best I do not know it all however I have seen a lot and from a few deferent climates and regions from the US and Canada as where I am now with snow up to my RR's At NO time am I condoning any illegal activity I possibly could give my thought or opinion if asked Every one have a great and safe day

Welcome Clonebranch! Glad to have you. How do you clone? What method.. I am in a clone slump right now.

Welcome to MP.
Welcome to the show that never ends.
Sounds like you may be an old fart. If so, come check out Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club in the Coffee Table section.

Hi Rosebud I have a Clone cabinet I have worked on over the yrs.I can tell you this much without having to kill you.I prep my cuttings dip them into a gel solution.I put them in a clonecup.Then walk away to remove them in 9 to 12 days with Roots.Then it's on to there system of choice hydrow or dirt Any thing that didn't root to standards goes in the garbage

Latest posts

Back