just some questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttley

Reaction score
hey guys, kinda new to growing. im currently growing in wardrobe. have small problem, have 400w hps. works great but it is attached to ballest prity heavy and hot is there any way i can make this a remote ballest? also im using a 25gallon fishtank for babies it will have 2cflows both say 75w out put and i have a small comp. fan. with two vent holes, tell me what you think the walls will be flat wite contact papper since its so hard to paint glass have some pics asap.thanks so much, here almost every day just getting info thanks to you guys.

nice! bro/sis. thanks for the quick reply
i love this place you guy R the best hopefuly have some pic's soon.

can some one help me upload mypics. it keeps saying there too big.
:confused: :confused:

rad dude thanks man! the pics are of my baby starter with the fishtank as the base 2cfl rated 75w and a small cpu fan. also these are two of my 4 plants right now iv got the4 under24/7 with 2 20w cool white flos. now there in my basement and its about 41deg F. i think when i make the ballest remote ill get her in ther tell me what you think . ps. these babysare aprox3.5 weeks old how much longer should i veg.(bag seed)

1111111111111111111111111111.jpg

222222222222222.jpg

3333.jpg

444.jpg

5.jpg

muttley said:
rad dude thanks man! the pics are of my baby starter with the fishtank as the base 2cfl rated 75w and a small cpu fan. also these are two of my 4 plants right now iv got the4 under24/7 with 2 20w cool white flos. now there in my basement and its about 41deg F. i think when i make the ballest remote ill get her in ther tell me what you think . ps. these babysare aprox3.5 weeks old how much longer should i veg.(bag seed)
Whats up muttley. You are growing in the fish tank right? I would get some white poster board and cover the sides of the fish tank with it for reflection. You should veg your plants until you see pre flowers or alternating nodes which usually takes about 6 to 8 weeks.

tbg. dude i was going to use flat w contact paper. eather way do you think pre flowers will show under 24/7?

muttley said:
tbg. dude i was going to use flat w contact paper. eather way do you think pre flowers will show under 24/7?
Sorry about that. I just noticed you were gonna use the white contact paper on the fish tank. Yes they will show under 24/7 light.

Latest posts

Back