just started my first grow..what do u think??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sgtsmoke said:
looks good.i wish i had a room that big,all i have is a2'x4'x6' bedroom closet.
what strain are your plants?

found out mate is NL haze...it take 47 days from 12/12 to be ready

jaz1873 said:
cheers for that dude..but i heard if u let rockwool soak in water it gets clogged with water and can not breath properly..do u just like dip it in ph 5 until wet through out then let it dry the day b4 u use it then next day let it soak in ph6water/nutes??i know u are a pro and not saying u are wrong just wanting to hear what u say to that :)

No, I mean soak it... as in throw it in a container of ph 5.5 and leave it.(NEVER BELOW 5, it breaks down wool fibers) Immediately b4 use you will flush the rockwool with your grow solution.

The great thing about rockwool is it's ability to soak up water and keep oxygen levels high. If you are concerned about it being too wet, don't be all rockwool needs is a 2 degree tilt to drain excess water...

If you don't believe any, some, or all of this. I have documention to prove it =)

KADE said:
No, I mean soak it... as in throw it in a container of ph 5.5 and leave it.(NEVER BELOW 5, it breaks down wool fibers) Immediately b4 use you will flush the rockwool with your grow solution.

The great thing about rockwool is it's ability to soak up water and keep oxygen levels high. If you are concerned about it being too wet, don't be all rockwool needs is a 2 degree tilt to drain excess water...

If you don't believe any, some, or all of this. I have documention to prove it =)

haha ofcourse i believe u man :D

awesome =) altho looks like i got f**ked a lil on the whole generator thing with stoney tho.... I meant co2... not co... but whatever... oh well! Ya win some, ya lose some.... I've won 95% of the debates so far.
Sometimes my short term memory loss kicks in at bad times. (seriously, I've been diagnosed w/ short term loss)

got my babies under 2 x 20 watts cfl's now...still not rooted :( there looking healthy though:D

DSC01275.JPG

DSC01276.JPG

DSC01277.JPG

DSC01278.JPG

Latest posts

Back