Just started my flush!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcjoshthc

Reaction score
Trikes are cloudy with some clear and some (not many) are amber,it's week 7 from light flipI hope I didn't start too early ,here's a few pics I've been in flush with just r.o. and the kleen from GH. I figure two weeks of flush should be enuff to let them devour all the energy they've stored up,?

Attachments

• IMG_20200329_131508.jpg
    IMG_20200329_131508.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200329_131531.jpg
    IMG_20200329_131531.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200329_131451.jpg
    IMG_20200329_131451.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200329_131541.jpg
    IMG_20200329_131541.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 30
Looks good! Generally, nothing but water after day 45 has been recorded as the standard.

I did for years, then changed. so now it's not really a "flush" it's more like a "rinse". Keeping them "dry" just a cup or so as needed makes them grow fast. With my parameters anyway, regular nutes at full strength every other watering until day 45 or 50. Then, a one gallon drench of RO water (if available) for each pot, then dry until they almost wilt and another gallon drench, dry out cycle. After 2 cycles they are done. Buds are fat, they burn good with no residual ash and have the feel of Hashish as they are crumbled between sticky fingers. A person can develop their own way, for their own standards of joy. Whatever those growing and imbibing practices are that bring you the existential, bliss, relief, and peace of mind you desire. Peace signs...

So I guess I'm in good shape awwright!!I been getting anxiety when I smoke lately,but I don't go-to the dispencery cuz there ya know super high prices as I may or may not be in a newly legal state,so I don't have access to much veriety so yea...hopefully this strain will do me some good ,sux cuz I wanna smoke but I get scared lol,finally took a fat ass gram or two and iso'd it for the first time ever and I guess its not unpleasant at all,I just over analize and can't stop my wheels from turning ya know...but thanks guys and gals

I don't flush either. I just quit feeding them and let them use up the stored nutes. Seems like starving them when you flush them and then expect them to go on producing for another 2 weeks or more....

So should I just havest em then? If they been in r.o. for three days?

As stated, follow the trichomes...decide what type of high YOU want.

Clear will supposedly cause jitters.
Cloudy will be uplifting.
Amber is relaxation. Too much and you get couch lock effects.

So, from what I've found, most like all cloudy with a few amber scattered in. This is what I did myself.

Good luck

So I wanna start a Chanel but I have no idea how or what to do to get subs but basically I wanna show the growing pangs ..pains..or what ever from beginner to pro if u guys are interested here's the links to my channel where I post videos that I may or may not download offf the interwebs,I'll sub for sub also...

I wanna do give aways too . So when I reach 100 subs I guess will be the first one ,I guess I'll give away some hypothetical majik beanfems

Latest posts

Back