Just stopping by to say hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
Hey folks, it's been a while and I thought I would stop in to say hi! Some of you might remember me from a few months ago. I'll be around off and on for the next few days. Hope everyone I knew before and all the new members are enjoying the single greatest grow resource on the web!!

I don't have anything exciting going on, no grows at all right now actually. Sort of sad really, I haven't gone a summer without an outdoor grow for quite some time, but....this fall when indoor season rolls back around I have some plans!:hubba:

Is it my imagination or are a lot more people bitching and moaning about things than I remember them doing before???? Even members that have been around long enough to know that complaining is counterproductive and not going to accomplish anything. Hey folks, I have a great idea, the server is running slow soooo, let me start yet another thread about it instead of posting in the other 800 threads. Everyone knows there is an issue, you are not pointing out anything new, no need to start a new thread. If this site is available for free, instant solutions to grow problems, great people that i consider personnel friends, and the only thing that you can say is "whats wrong with this server?", well you need to re-evaluate you priorities. Sorry for my bitching, here change the xx to tt and watch this on how to post in a forum. ---> hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk (I posted this before but apparently some need a refresher)

So anyways, I just had some time and was sort of missing ya'll. My schedule is still insane but I'm really enjoying the new job. I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone that knew me well from before is interested in keeping in touch through instant messaging, send me a pm and I'll give you my messanging info.

Folks, keep your head up, check your PH, tell no one about your grow, be patient, and good things will happen!!!:bongin::48::bong:

BIU!!!

I am glad to see you stopped in Cadlakmike!!! Don't be a stranger, unless the server prevents ya from getting in. :p ;) :D

:ciao: Ha! Hey Mike! I was just asking where the hell you had gotten yourself off to. Glad to see everything is OK! So.. What's in your lineup for this fall?

Howdy Mike! Thanks for stopping by. How about I name my little white widow after you? Seeing as how you can't grow outside this year. PinkCadlak she is. Little widow isn't so little. She started flowering today, as a matter of fact. Going on 4 feet. Next round of pics I will post her here.

I appreciate the kind words everyone. I've taken some time off work for the holiday so I'll be around. Actually, I'll make it a point to stop in more frequently.

The pup is doing great, big as ever! I've never had a plant named for me before, that's pretty cool, I hope it does extremely well for you.

The only reason I'm not growing right now is that I don't have the time to give it the commitment growing deserves. I have some weird tendencies to want things to be perfect so a half *** grow on my part would do nothing but frustrate me. My growing skills may not be perfect, but I would at least want to do things to the best of my abilities, and I just can't right now.

Once the weather cools off I plan on setting back up though, inside. I haven't worked out all the details just yet but I have some neat things planned. I would really like to set up a mother room for that T5 I bought. Maybe a tent. We'll see. Anyways, good to see some familiar faces and new ones too. There are a few people I can't seem to find, but that's the nature of a site like this.

sup homie!

may be leaving myself tho, family is drilling me hardcore to quit and really getting me paranoid about johnny law dog.

Good to see you again Mike hope the new job and all is going well...take care..

Latest posts

Back