Just talkin' sh1t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdscenes

Reaction score
Dunno if this can work?
one of the things I liked from the first time I smoked weed (over 50 years ago now) is the way it can/does free up the mind. I'm wondering if it's the same for others and - if people still get into a good sesh, and just talk sh1t?
it seemed to me it's a great leveller among people that partake & can free people up so they can talk from the heart about anything that takes your fancy.
Maybe I'm just nuts?
what do YOU think ?

1634552965028.png

I have been stoned every day since August 1969....only exceptions would be the flu or something as bad. Thinking I am addicted.....but I don't think so....

I
I have been stoned every day since August 1969....only exceptions would be the flu or something as bad. Thinking I am addicted.....but I don't think so....
Have never been stoned in my life - and I worked for Kuwait Shipping - which became United Arab Shipping - for seven years.

Dude from Back to the Future movie

Bubba

I
I Just smoke weed when I'm in a position to do so, and don't worry about it when I'm not. But... One of the greatest pleasures in life is getting nicely baked with some who thinks about stuff and really likes just talking shit.

If I smoke every day, I just feel stoned and less bored with life.
When I've been out for a while (like I have been for the past week) and I take a few good hits from the ol bong, I get that feeling of open-mindedness where everything sorts out, and I feel at peace with myself and everything else in my life for a while. When it all makes sense.
I love that feeling.
I need some damn weed 😆

Latest posts

Back