Just talkin' sh1t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I smoke every day, I just feel stoned and less bored with life.
When I've been out for a while (like I have been for the past week) and I take a few good hits from the ol bong, I get that feeling of open-mindedness where everything sorts out, and I feel at peace with myself and everything else in my life for a while. When it all makes sense.
I love that feeling.
I need some damn weed 😆
I guess I'm fortunate - I never get bored.
I recon we should work on developing a psychic process whereby those who have a decent stash tucked away, can do psychic deliveries of "essence of marijuana". Deliveries would be instantaneous.
BUT... Would the sender/deliverer of such psychic cannabis need to be stoned to be able to perform this feat?
if so - to what extent.

Dylan was a genius when it came to writing songs. Just never cared for the voice but loved his music played by other singers. Willie Nelson is a fking Beto loving prick that can kiss my ass.

Dylan was a genius when it came to writing songs. Just never cared for the voice but loved his music played by other singers. Willie Nelson is a fking Beto loving prick that can kiss my ass.
Wots "Beto"?

Fking piece of shit who ran for Senator in the State of Texas and got his ass kicked Thank God. Now he works for the idiot in the Whitehouse who cant remember his name half the time. Hell i cant even remember his name. I think his name is Bipolar or something like that. 😁

tumblr_mi6fzjRIZH1rueoe3o1_500.gif

I have a pal who's quite religious and into conspiracy stuff related to end-times and such.
HI sent me a link to some details of the recent volcanic eruption on the island of Las Palmas.
There is heavy speculation that there may be or have been (somehow) some fiddling around with the tectonics/geology in that area and the suggestion that if volcanic activity continues its on the cards that a huge tsunami from that epicentre, could wipe out the Eastern seaboard of the USA and elsewhere.
As always - I'm sceptical.
What do you think.?

Latest posts

Back