Just thought I would share...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lokee

Green Grower
Reaction score
CIMG0945.JPG

CIMG0947.JPG

CIMG0938.JPGKushberry

thank you thank you. this is the 2nd round of it and it was EXCEPTIONAL the first time so this should be a little better.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Great looking plants, what do you feed them?

I use the humboltd 3 part and fox farm's solubles. for this girl I didnt use the foxfarm stuff just some jamaican bat guano.

BTW... Thank you very much to all you veterans on this site and your grow journals and wealth of knowledge. I have learned quite a bit from just this forum and in my opinion of all the other forums I have frequented this is the best group of stoners I have found. Hats off!:aok:

Lokee said:
I use the humboltd 3 part and fox farm's solubles. for this girl I didnt use the foxfarm stuff just some jamaican bat guano.

I just got a bunch of stuff FREE a couple weeks ago, at a Northern lights grand opening and got some jamacan bat guano, and mexican, and jamacan lol, do you make a tea, or amend the soil? I got so much stuff I just used my old regular, Couldn't decide with my limited brain. This was my stuff the mrs. even did better, they filled to 3 gallon smartpots, THE new color!!! for her. lol

P1080797.JPG

P1080303.JPG

man thats a nice set of nutes. i usually amend the soil then the mollasses will chelate the guanos making them more readily available.

Thanks lokee, i've got all this stuff but never used much, me and the girls been having a chemical romance, time for some organics, at least use this stuff up i got, but I really want to use it by itself, and use it correctly, and not do a mixed grow on the nutes. I did buy some PH down today, before i did i went out and checked my rain barrel's PH, It's the wifes patio water, it was 7 also, i got a little block of coco, along with my sunshine #4 today, add three gallons of water to it. The old dog's gonna try some new tricks, please, never let me stop learning, thats my motto.

Latest posts

Back