Just tried my first attempt at blender hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bubble :( I think I will try the traditional method of seperating the trichomes dry next. If I can find some fine screen. I don't think the blender method is capable of such a pure extraction as to get bubble hash but I could be wrong.

tokemon said:
No bubble :( I think I will try the traditional method of seperating the trichomes dry next. If I can find some fine screen. I don't think the blender method is capable of such a pure extraction as to get bubble hash but I could be wrong.
I think the blender "beats" the material too much, pulverizes it. You recover too much veg material to expect "bubble"..

so any tips on geting it the purest quality? it sounds similar to bubble hash method without the bubblebags. i thought my buddy made it a way like you did and his bubbled but idk? will a golden coffee filter and some regular one provide a purer quality? lots of quistions i just like to know what im geting myself into ya kno. thanks

I have a 7 bag kit. I usually only run 5.
I've found that by simply stirring the ice water/material mix with a wooden spoon, and running that through the bags. I return a good/excellent quality hash, with one screen yeilding a batch of pure bubble. I'll then run the same batch a second time, useing a cordless drill and paint stirrer for 10-15 minutes, and filter it. Still great quality, but never the pure bubble.

man got kotton mouth before i even wake and baked thinkin of some fine bubble hash... its starting to get a dry of sensi around so i might have to pic of oz or 2 of b grade to try this, mann i love hash.. so does this method taste alot better then iso oil? you can cure this method of hash too right?

Unless it is an "exceptional" male specimen, it won't have trichomes, without trichomes, hash is not an option.

ps.. If you have a male, laden with trich's.... BREED it to your best fem.. ;)

Latest posts

Back