just wanted to check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
i am planning on switching my operation from soil to hydro. i have been doing lots of reading on hydro and have come up with a plan. i just want to run it by the experts before i go spend money on **** i dont need.

heres the plan:

i have a 10 x 6 room split into 2. so 2 5x6 rooms. i have a 600 watt in each room. i am going to build 4x4x8" box with wood and line it with vinyal. drill a 1 inch hole in the lowest corner. and run a tube out of the box. then fill it with pea rock up to 6" or so. i fugured it will take 20 gallons to fill the box each time. so i will have a 25 gallon resivor under my box to catch the water.

i am going to buy my pump, fish tank bubbler, rockwel, and my hydro nutes this weekend.

am i on the right track or is there some things i should be doing different. any advice is welcome.

thanks
dozer42

Looking like a great plan. This guy builds an ebb and flow similar to yours. Check it out man... Please keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back