Just wanted to say hi.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
It's been a while, figured I'd stop by and see if I still knew anyone here. I see the site looks a little different than I remember. The thanks button is back!?!? Awesome! LOL.

I'm about to start a new grow, was thinking about using those free seeds some of us got from the tude around x-mas. I figured I'd jump on and do a few searches and see what I found.

wondered whare ya were at cadlakmike1 and yes its slightly diff around deese parts now

lol

t4

Welcome back Cad :)

How did the Calamari, Scungilli, Bacalla, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, and Snapper work out?

:peace:

Thanks for the kind words. Nice to see a few familiar faces. :)

From what I have read so far it doesn't look like anyone has done a full grow on any of those freebies, but a few are in the process and I will keep an eye on them. I also have some Mazar I think I might start. Not sure yet.

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome back Cad :)

How did the Calamari, Scungilli, Bacalla, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, and Snapper work out?

:peace:

:rofl: Outstanding, thanks for asking. Hmmm, I wonder where my family is originally from??? Those sorts of Christmas traditions sort of take the mystery out of it! Lol.

Howdy Mike. Welcome back to the funny farm. Yes, there are some changes, but it's still a cool place to chill.

Yo CM! Been awhile! You got some beans a germin.......Ok, lets see um!!!!....WB, don't be a stranger!

It's great to see some people I recognize, thank you for the kind words from all.

ArtVandolay said:
Hey, there, cadlak! You plantin white widow males?
No, DP WW here, it's DP SS remember?

loolagigi said:
where ya been mike?
Working. Last I was here I had said I had to take some time away from growing and smoking. Believe it or not, I missed growing more than smoking.

the chef said:
Yo CM! Been awhile! You got some beans a germin.......Ok, lets see um!!!!....WB, don't be a stranger!
Nothing exciting to show right now. I just started some LR2's to get something going. I'll throw them outside once I'm sure the last frost has past just to get some smoke while I figure out what I really want to grow. If I have anything worth showing, I will.

nvthis said:
Yo homey, welcome home! You and TurkeyNeck came back almost on the same day!
They say brilliant minds think alike...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back