Just Wonderin...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1HIGHGODDESS

I Used To Smoke Cigg,well Only When I Get Stressd,or If Im Out Drinkin With Friends,id Say 2 To 3 Cigg A Week Or A Month,i Know Your Probably Think'n Whats The Point...,so I Quit Cold Turkey,for Me No Sence On Moke Cigg's..been Cigg Free For Over 2 Yrs And Im Happy..just The Smell Of The Tobacco Make Me Rrk.I HAVE NO DESIRE FOR CIGG'S WHATS SO EVER...BUT HAVE A BURNING DESIRE FOR WEED...LOL. I KNOW I MUST SOUND RETARTED...BUT IT TRUE!

But, Weed is The Only Thing I Will Smoke,it Doesnt Bother Me At All,i Love The Smell,for Me It'S 100% Weed Over Cigg's ANY DAY. Is There Anyone Out There Like Me.
YOU BET IF THERES A PACK OF CIGG,AND A PACK OF DOOBS,AND A BOTTLE OF WHAT EVER SITTIN ON THE TABLE...SHEESH YOU BET YOUR ASS ID PICK THE PACK OF DOOBS IN A HEART BEAT,AND DEFINALTY PASS THE CIGG AND DRINK TO SOMEONE ELSE!

And Does Anyone Have Withdrawls From Not Smokin Weed..as In Like When People Who Dont Have Cigg To SMoke? I Get Upset,and Restless When Im Out.

i have been cig free for 6 months....and would never think about not smoking MJ ;)

i smoke daily and am like you ....VERY happy i gave up the tobacco...i have saved a lot....but i was a pack a day smoker :( YUCK....i feel gross just thinking about it

and as far as the booze......i don't drink...i used to be a big drinker....i was an evil angry drunk...so i gave up the booze...

Weed Weed and some more Weed....its all i need :D

bongwater.gif

lips%20that%20touch.gif

ive been smoke free for 3 monthes. i went to the doctor for some meds to quit. he gave me welbutrin, and i swear it worked wonders! i have never had a craving since!!!! and im off the med!!! hahaha but it never toutched the craving for mj!!!!

bongwater tastes like athletes foot, and certainly doesn't get you high...Cant say I've ever had withdrawal symptoms from cheeba though.

Haha sometimes quitting smoking could mean that you could end up saving enough for maybe a gram a week

I find that when I'm craving a cig, I get uptight and intense but when i'm craving weed I get completley frazzled. My neck and shoulders start to ache from tensing up and then usually my head pops off. So no...there is no safe place for my poor little plants who never get to see those last 2 or 3 weeks. (lol) I have smoked cigs for roughly 25 years and the only reason I have been cutting back is so I can take bigger bong hits without coughing up a lung.

b.jpg

i am already on anti-depressants (thats what wellbutrin is also used for) and i asked my doc to just change my meds for a few months....i agree with you....TOTALLY works

but key point....you have to be ready to quit :)

congrats on your 3 months....and a future of no-smoking :D

pufindo said:
ive been smoke free for 3 monthes. i went to the doctor for some meds to quit. he gave me welbutrin, and i swear it worked wonders! i have never had a craving since!!!! and im off the med!!! hahaha but it never toutched the craving for mj!!!!

1HIGHGODDESS said:
Lol Hey Does Bong Water Get YOu High...lol J/p

No, but it's kind of fun to watch all the people who saw you drink it start barfing.

Kind of like scratching your butt at a party and then sniffing your fingers. Everyone will move away from you....fast.

Stoney Bud said:
No, but it's kind of fun to watch all the people who saw you drink it start barfing.

Kind of like scratching your butt at a party and then sniffing your fingers. Everyone will move away from you....fast.

LOL...IT WAS A JOKE SILLY..I WOULD NEVER DRINK THAT..YUCKO!EWWH...

Hhahahahahaha, I thought you were!

I've seen people drink it before, and the result is always the same.

Gags me to even think about it!

I've spilled Bong Water on myself, It is nasty as ****, just the smell alone makes me gag... i just can't beleive dumbasses do it. YUCK.

P.S. Stoney if you scratched your ass and smelled it i wouldn't move away... I'd Bust up.

Latest posts

Back