Just Wondering Y The Yellow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Good day peeps just wondering why my girl is goin a little yellow down bottom?

Im also wondering where i should pinch/top my plant if anyone can post a circle around the area i should on my photo it would help alot thanks everyone for the help.

Good day peeps just wondering why my girl is goin a little yellow down bottom?

Im also wondering where i should pinch/top my plant if anyone can post a circle around the area i should on my photo it would help alot thanks everyone for the help.

100_1424.jpg

100_1418.jpg

100_1417.jpg

100_1421.jpg

Looks like a slight nute def issue, what's your PH??

What lighting are you using? If that's a big enough hps, you're only adding heat to the room with those cfl's....imho

They are flowering which means I'm guessing they are now under 12/12 lightning and have had a change of nutes to one with less N. Yellowing leaves are normal in flowering due to the lack of N as they no longer need it as much from nutes when in flowering.

As far as I know anyways :eek: lol.

He might have put it into 12/12 and switched nutes early though.

What week of flower are you in?

dont top it, as for pinching it really doesnt need it imo, its a very compact plant as it is.

dman1234 said:
What week of flower are you in?

dont top it, as for pinching it really doesnt need it imo, its a very compact plant as it is.

Right! At this stage, hurting the main cola will only hurt your final yield as the plant works to heal the damage and the cola is now stunted or worse. Topping or pinching should be done a week or two before budding optimally...but can be done in an emergency situation...this isn't one! :)

No HPS all CFL since seed.... also have amazing intake and exhaust more then enought fresh air and al kinds of old air gettin sucked out no worries of heat....
PH is around 6.0 6.7 giver or take.
shes just going into her 15th day of flower,todays 1st day of week three, switched from 20-20-20 to 15-30-15 flowering fert about 13 days ago or so. went to 12/12 but had to wait a few days for her next watering then she got 15-30-15 and has since
Figured i would give that to her for about 8 weeks total so about six weeks of flower fert left, then 2 or 3 weeks of just water then cut her down....
When will the buds really start to accumulate in quantity?
Should i cut off the yellow leaves?

No don't cut them off just leave them be.

IMO, That yellowing is NUTE burn my brother. Yer nutes have been too high. That is why she has such a deep green color. Apparently yu have been surfing just on the safe side of the burn, but now she is starting to show. I would say to flush her with some fresh water just a bit (not a whole lot as it doesn't look too bad) then cut back a third on the nutes. My humble opinion

kk sounds reasonable enough.
Normally between every feeding i give them water so just say monday i nute then wed or thurs shes dry ill water then 2 or 3 more days nutes again and so on.
but i will cut back a bit for a little bit

I am far from an expert on this but that npk value look wrong for flowering, 15-30-15. I thought it should be in the region of 1-5-6 or 1-6-7.
For flowering that seems like a lot of N and not much k. For the first 2 weeks during stretch it may be ok but once those plant really start kicking out flowers I think more k & p and less N would be in order.

JMO, hopefully someone who knows more about these things will spot this.
W

Yeah, the problem there is that much nitrogen can inhibit flowering quite a bit. I wouldn't give them any nutes for a week and just give water to give them a chance to use up the nutes in the soil. They are telling yu right now, "hey I can't eat all these chemicals. I am getting a real bellyache because its too sweet. When the plant tells yu something like that its warning yu that it is fixin to have problems if yu don't change it right away. It doesn't mean drastic action is needed but definite action is. If its been a couple of days since yu fed it, I would give it about 2-3 gallons(8-12liters) of water now (slowly) and let it drain through to wash some of the nutes and possible salt buildup out of the soil, then only ph'd water the rest of this week. Then start back next week with the flowering nute regamin, (if yu have a TDS meter I would mix the nutes to get only about 600-800ppm) If yu don't have a TDS meter then mix only half of what yu have been mixing. big bud mojo bro

I'm with Hushpuppy and Woody on the nutes. I think that it appears that you have nute burn and this is probably due to your nutes not being the right NPK for mj.

kk cool thanks everyone ill look into getting somethin closer to thos numbers.
ill feed her water all week n start on new stuff next

Latest posts

Back