just wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosmoke

Reaction score
i know this may seem a lil crazy as hell but me and skunk are in debate on something so i figured id bring it to the l room fer discussion ok heres the question yall when you have a good healthy grow in progress and all of a sudden you walk in to the grow room and you see them lil fukin pistols on yer plant and you realize that the worst thing in the world has just happend (the lil sumbitch done turned male ) can you pull i5t take it in the house ad water to blender lstick plant in and grind it down to nothing but green water full of nutes will it help my new plants or will it contaminate

nosmoke said:
i know this may seem a lil crazy as hell but me and skunk are in debate on something so i figured id bring it to the l room fer discussion ok heres the question yall when you have a good healthy grow in progress and all of a sudden you walk in to the grow room and you see them lil fukin pistols on yer plant and you realize that the worst thing in the world has just happend (the lil sumbitch done turned male ) can you pull i5t take it in the house ad water to blender lstick plant in and grind it down to nothing but green water full of nutes will it help my new plants or will it contaminate
First, if you see pistils on the plants, they're females. Males don't grow pistils. If you do have a male, grinding it up and using it for fertilizer is nuts. If no proper ferts were available, then composting plant matter and using after composting would help on dirt grows, but the available fertilizers smoke anything compost will do for pot. If your cutting diamonds, don't use a fucked up knife. Same thing if your growing weed that goes for 50 bucks an eighth. Stop trying to save a few pennies and grow your weed with modern nutrients.

ok thats cool what i meant about the pistols the tall tail signs behind the lil hairs the say male plus im new at this stuff and im just looking for tips on how to grow the most kick ass shit out there yeah i guess yer right stoney but around here seems like yer stuck like chuck with the leaves

stoney he is talking about my grow . and i feed all my ww organically . he ask me if i could take a male plant and liquidfy it and feed it to the indica plant i gave him and i told him no i doubt it cause that would be like cannabolism . but he could ask in forum .i gave him his first plant he has ever owned and im growing it for him so i told him he can fertilize it however he wanted too . it was his and im not responsible if he burns it up and it will just save me on my organic ferts.

First Of All Skunk Boy I Was Just Wondering , If Its Best To Use Real Fert Then Thats What Ill Do Im New At This Shit So I Was Just Wondering Like I Said

Latest posts

Back