just wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
No you do not!! You do not understand the conversation I was having with Hushpuppy!! He seemed to understand what the conversation was about without me having to re-explain myself!!!

Why don't you read the posts before typing? The only battle there is, is you trying to act like you know how to grow and trying to convince everyone you do.:D

Your personal attacks seem allowed, beyond me why. Why you feel the need to add them to your posts are beyond me as well. My grow journal speaks for itself.

He seemed to understand what the conversation was about without me having to re-explain myself!

And here I thought this was a nice friendly place for all to learn?? :confused2: I'll bow out since I can see where this is going and how it'll steer the topic.

drfting07 said:
Play nice boys. Remember, this is Marijuana Passion. I have mad respect for both of you guys, would be a shame to loose one of you over something like miscommunication.

Drfting07

No fears, I said I'd walk before allowing him to ruin another thread.

Roddy said:
No fears, I said I'd walk before allowing him to ruin another thread.

Another poor me Roddy post.

How many threads you going to ruin today Roddy?

There is no shame saying that one does not understand but to change the subject and act like you do understand is just shameful.

pcduck said:
I think it is all about the amount of lumens the gardener can get to the plant. Due to the heat of a mH many growers cannot achieve the same amount of lumens at that distance as a t-5 veg can. It all about lumens.

This part says you're agreeing with others above.

They make mH in the 6500K:confused2:

Eye Lighting 250 Watt 6500K 90 CRI Full Spectrum universal metal halide lamp...plantlightinghydroponics.com/eye-250w-6500k-full-spectrum-universal-metal-halide-bulb-p-92.html

plantlightinghydroponics.com/eye-400w-6500k-full-spectrum-horizontal-metal-halide-bulb-p-93.html

This part here explains that they do sell one contrary to HP's thoughts.

So I do not understand your reasoning Hushpuppy:confused2: on the t-5s
If both are 6500k and the same amount of lumens striking the plant canopy, they should grow the same. No matter if they are t-5's or mH or am I miss understanding this?

This part asks why a T5 is better than an equal spectrum/lumen providing MH.

I agreed with you on the above, adding that the costs are less and reiterating that closer positioning and less heat are likely the reason most find the T5's the better fit for their grow. Now, I could be missing something, but I thought this was a very informative insight and think it is helpful for future buyers.

Just how I read it, if wrong, my apologies. You will note this is on topic, hope to keep it that way in a civil discussion.

Pistil said:
Fixed.

(just gone through this thread):bolt:

LMAO what yual got mod powers already Pistil my pilgrem friend. Hows yual be pokin fun the mans words and changin them? To funny but yual goin piss tha Moutain Man off ;)

BWD

Nope, i'm aiming directly to the administrator rights:hubba:
Good times on this forum!:smoke1:

Pistil said:

Well not sures what all that means? Must mean yual conected to site gettin paycheque LOL just yankin ankle friend, thanks for the fixin but like I say Mountain Man aint gonna be happy he bein poked with.

BWD

Naaaa, don't worry, i don't think he is so serious and angry ;)

If i understood what's happened it's all started for a trivial misunderstanding, we'll all survive to this! Me for sure!

Cya soon guys, take it easy!

Pistil said:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
13. You will not attempt to access any protected sections of Marijuana Passion website or Forums, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software at any Marijuana Passion website.
.................................................................................................;););)

I didn't tried any kind of hack and i feel comfortable in my role of the worst and useless normal user of the forum but I apologize for that joke! :)

Sorry even to Sidewayz because i've hijacked your thread, i didn't wanted to do this, I thought it was just a minute long joke! I'll try to contain myself a bit more in the future:)
Peace! :peace:

Pistil said:
I didn't tried any kind of hack and i feel comfortable in my role of the worst and useless normal user of the forum but I apologize for that joke! :)

Sorry even to Sidewayz because i've hijacked your thread, i didn't wanted to do this, I thought it was just a minute long joke! I'll try to contain myself a bit more in the future:)

:giggle: and I thaught I was the jokester:p

Pistil said:

:rofl:... don't let it worry you pistil.. my post was intended as a "joke" as well. ;) o' bwd has me doin' some .."ankle jerkin;" of my own :p When I saw you were being accused, and then you implying similar, I thought the fire could use a little kerosene :rofl:

All good fires have good folk settin by them, see here be a bunch right here! Yual make fur good company. ;) I had yur back pistil and was going to say sorry fur gettin yual in trouble from Mr Hick but then Mr Hick be beetin me to it LOL

BWD

BWD

its all good just expert growers helping a novice grower out. just tryin to figure out why I have purple veins under the first leaves. I can tell yal its gona be a bumpy first grow learning all the dos and donts.

sidewayz said:
its all good just expert growers helping a novice grower out. just tryin to figure out why I have purple veins under the first leaves. I can tell yal its gona be a bumpy first grow learning all the dos and donts.

Yur do's be stick here fireside with us yur growin kin so to speak. Then yur donts well dont be goin to any other site cause what yual get there is **** and for everything elso yual do just fine my friend, yual fill yur pouch good and full if yual stick with this folk at MP good folk and have some smarts too!!

Much luck yur growin trail friend, wish yual well at its end.

BWD

thanks BWD that is true this a excellent site for all and many down home folks to help and share there expertise. truly great fire side talk for all who come to rest and relax.

sidewayz said:

Usually denotes a slight "issue" with the plant....not too much to worry about, but an indicator she's not completely happy. This is what I have taken from the experience here, I get slight purpling of stems and veins, too!

Latest posts

Back