just wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua22

Reaction score
wud up people, i just wanted to know what is the diffrences with dark green leafs or light green leafs? good or bad?

boricua22 said:
wud up people, i just wanted to know what is the diffrences with dark green leafs or light green leafs? good or bad?
On the same plant? Old leaf versus new leaf. Old leaf tends to be darker green.

yea on the same plant top leafs dark green ones on bottom a lighter green?

boricua22 said:
yea on the same plant top leafs dark green ones on bottom a lighter green?
I'd have to see a pic to understand the severity of the situation. Also, you need to tell us all about your grow:

Nutrients
Lighting
soil, hydro
plant age
plant height

the plant is about two feet tall, miracle -gro plant food, soil, miracle-gro moisture control, it about 6-7 mouths not sure really but close. i try to put it under the sun as much as i can. but it really dont come out much during this time. i wish i can use other type of stuff but i have to stick to the home depot products for now. really short on cash.

boricua22 said:
the plant is about two feet tall, miracle -gro plant food, soil, miracle-gro moisture control, it about 6-7 mouths not sure really but close. i try to put it under the sun as much as i can. but it really dont come out much during this time. i wish i can use other type of stuff but i have to stick to the home depot products for now. really short on cash.
The plants sound like they will have to be harvested soon anyway. They won't handle the cold you're having. I'd say after this harvest, wait until you have a full season outside. Then plant. Until then, read up on the posts here. You'll learn more than you can imagine. By the time you plant, you'll have all the secrets.

yea i think that what i going to have to do. oh well make some hash then. if they been harvesting for like 2 mouths will i get anything at all if i make it into hash ?

boricua22 said:
yea i think that what i going to have to do. oh well make some hash then. if they been harvesting for like 2 mouths will i get anything at all if i make it into hash ?
I have no idea what your plants have on them right now unless you take some pics and post them. If there are any buds at all on them, I'd trim the buds, cure them and try to make some oil out of the leaf. Unless, of course, you can find a way to finish flowering them.

Good luck.

yea lets see if i can post some pics it dont let me some how i have to figure it out

Latest posts

Back