K2 Started on 12/31

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was fun while it lasted :yay:. Good luck on your next grow they look great by the way. We will be waiting for a smoke report.

This morning I manicured all of the tops that are dried and put them in tuperware containers for curing. But before I did that I picked a piece off of one of the colas. My god this some of the best smoke I've ever had the pleasure of smoking!! The smell is just incredible, the flavor is excellent, and it made me choke good. It's actually much better than I thought it would be, and it hasn't even been cured yet. I took 3 good hits like 2 hours ago and I'm still ripped! It's a real clean high, a pretty good mix of a heady high and some couchlock. Just what I wanted. Well here's some pics of the 4 tops that have now been fully manicured. The bottom of the plant is still drying out. I think I may have underestimated the weight when I said 2 oz alltogether because this is only half of the plant.

DSCN2447.jpg

DSCN2449.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

DSCN24481.jpg

Congrats moneyme ... youve got my mouth watering thinking about some k2 now

Sounds good moneyme keep it up. By the way how you liking this midwest weather? It will soon be time for an outdoor grow and of course I will have one of those too.

Now there's an idea. Just gotta find somewhere safe.

Wow, I thought I wrote an update ealier, must've been high. The bottom of the plant yielded much more than i thought it would. The total weight of the entire plant, dried and cured is 96 grams. That's almost 3 1/2 ounces! Boy was I way off. The main factor is that the buds didn't shrink nearly as much as I thought they would in the drying / curing process. I wanted to post a pic of the entire harvest but a couple relatives have been hounding me so I sold almost a half oz. But if you see the tuperware bowls I have in the previous pics, I filled 3 of them to the top with buds. One is the top buds which are huge but were picked earlier and have more of a daytime high. The other two bowls are filled with the bottom buds which were VERY mature and knock me out in two hits. I can't believe how good the entire plant tastes, even the bottom buds. It's definitely in the top two for flavor that I've ever had, probably in the top 5 for potency. I've had some pretty extraordinary weed in my time. But I'm more than satisfied from this grow.

I gotta say that I´m going to miss your journal. I thought you gave an excellent progression and great descripitions. I like to look at this journal to get an idea of what I might be looking at soon.....I pray! Again excellent journal Moneyme. I´ll be lookin for that outdoor journal.

*kindphriend*

just wanted to say i just read your journal on i was in awe... your plants started out on a rocky start and a very small plant ... but after you set that baby in flower it just shot up... man was i impressed... i grew my first grow in a hydro setup i built myself and i'm stil flower about 25 days into flower right now and her buds are tiny ... i can't see why but i saw your plant and those buds just picked up and never stopped ... i hope mine does that soon... haha... congrats on the smoke man those buds looked so tasty... well looking forward to another journal... i'm still in awe of that beast... peace man

Latest posts

Back