K2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoney Bud said:
This sounds like one hell of a strain. Maybe I'll wait until you harvest and cure HGB and see what you think of the weed after smoking it.

Or have you smoked it already?

Edit: Also, I looked all over their site but didn't see how many seeds are provided in a purchase. ???

havnt trie it yet bro..... 1 week into flower now so lets say smoke report in 9 months on this one ;)

also didnt see how many beans for that price but would guess 10 or so... try a email to them.... mine where gifted to me so I cant help much on that soz

good luck with that new well

astra007 said:
hope ya mean weeks h, or is this congo elephant head?

hehe was count'n cure time as well :D

never smoke mine before at least 6 months into cure

grow on

HGB said:
hehe was count'n cure time as well :D

never smoke mine before at least 6 months into cure

grow on
Hahahahahaha, I can't say that. I like mine best *after* it's cured for 6 monthes or even a year, but I smoke it here and there from the 7th week of flowering until hell freezes over or I run out of that crop. Hahahahaahaha

I can't smoke all that! I give it to all my friends that want any. They never buy it. Most of us have wrinkles we can hide a pound in. Mutt, don't you say it man....Hahahaha, I know you're going to say something funny...

ya know stoney,

this is like the most off topic thread i have read in a long while :p

got some k2 around 18 months into cure now :D

Man, it has drifted. White strains to cure to cure time to taste....

Stoney Bud said:
Most of us have wrinkles we can hide a pound in. Mutt, don't you say it man....Hahahaha, I know you're going to say something funny...

Guess thats that new kind of herb. "Crack" Weed.:eek: . Don't gotta worry about customs on that one. (EEEWWWW!!)

Mutt said:
Guess thats that new kind of herb. "Crack" Weed.:eek: . Don't gotta worry about customs on that one. (EEEWWWW!!)
I *knew* you were going to say something!

Hahahahahahaha

18 months into cure? what ya planin to do - snort it? or brownies? got 1 'o those thingy's you put cuban cigars in i bet to keep moist. eh?

Latest posts

Back