Kades Mother Maker Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys and gals. I went to EVERY (and when I say every, i mean every) single store that I thought might have a PH tester. No luck. Half of the places didn't even know there was digital ones. (I love my town) I did get my ph up n down. And I got some liquid testing non digital crap to hold me over for a few days. I checked the ph... haha WELL... I don't know if I should say what it was or not. Someone would probably come hunt me down n stomp me =) Water coming out of pots was 5.0... I got it up to 5.7 or so until my light snapped off on me. I'm going to keep on flushing tomorrow until I get it right.
Is that what I should be doing? Have the outgoing liquid read 6.5?

No going to the bars tonite! It is watering day! I had some time to kill so I finally got the chance to snap a few more pictures. The white widow plants I got from a ''buddy'' I basically wrote off. If I get a lil smoke from it thas great, But I'm not expecting much from them. Now the Ice and Skunk#1 clones I have.. thas a lil different looks like a good back to university time afterall.

This is the stuff I'm using. Very easy to use. Next watering the Monsterbloom will be added.
P1010124.jpg

Here is a not so focused pic. But shows that something is happening. Even after the heat/ph lockout attacks.
P1010115.jpg

A little growth.
P1010114.jpg

And a closeup, showing crystals on the hairs and leaves already woo!
464613.jpg

Last one, it'll be a few days to a week till i post another probably. Let the growth show better that way!
7232.jpg

Looking good KADE. The ladies look like they are very happy. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

I know for next time however that this grow area will need a better intake/exhaust fan. Running the lights from 10pm-10am is a PITA!

Well it has actually been a lil longer then I thought it was for showing pics... last one was on the 5th I think... and now it is the 16th. A quick flower update.
aug1601.jpg
aug1602.jpg

haha yup... not quite a ''flower'' nemore. Ground growing is still as exciting as hydro =) just hafta wait a lil longer for the vegging height.

The ladies are looking great KADE. Whatever your doing keep it up and you will be smoking before ya know it. Great job man. ;)

Here it is only a few days since I posted last in the journal, I gave the girls another helping of the monster bloom. First time i've tried the stuff.. and WORK.. I'd guess! I'd recommend grotek's monsterbloom to any grower!

06aug2104.jpg

06aug2103.jpg

Pictures don't really show proportions very well... but the thickest in the middle of the buds I would compare very closely with the thickness of a coke can. Only around 20 days left for most varieties. My WW are almost done.. and my skunk#1 which normally flowers very fast.. is taking a lil longer. I'm gonna give one more helping of the monster bloom at 1/2 dosage and a few more 2 part treatments then flush for probably 8-10 days.

Another update... one of the girls this morning.

P1010258.jpg
(click for a closeup)

Don't have to be WW to shine. Skunk #1 shines white too. :)

Latest posts

Back