Kali fire weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenphene

Reaction score
Hello world I'm back it's been a while. We going to try it once again. I'm just now getting equipment all over again. I got a nice tent this time. Hopefully I can note from beginning to the end of my grow. THANX for having me. :vap-leafy_wave:

Welcome back.... this growing stuff is fun....Look forward to your journal.

I feel the love. I pRomise to show every last picture from baby clone all the way to HAAAAARVEEEEEST. I LOVE GROWING. It's just so addictive. THANX for the warm welcome. :)

Oooooooh yes. So yesterday I went to a place called the house of clones. I bought six plants. Two died last night. I put them in soil and didn't water them. My bad but only the strong survive. So I have four plants still living. I'm running the long fluorescent lights my goal is to just keep them growing until the season comes they are going outside. I need to get back into grw mode I've took a break for about two years. So I have forgotten a couple things. I do plan to clone these plants in about a month. I will upload pictures soon. I have been busy and lazy at the same time but believe photos are one they way THANX for having me back again

King louie kush og I cant lie I forgot but they are indica

Hi Greenphene, nice to see another member back again after hiatus.

You lil ones look happy and ready to grow big :)

Hi Greenphene, nice to see another member back again after hiatus.

You lil ones look happy and ready to grow big :)
Thanx its good to be back. I hope my babies grow to be giants :vap-Bong_smoker:

........So yesterday I went to a place called the house of clones. I bought six plants......

I am sooooo jealous! I can't wait until I live somewhere that I can go to a clone store.

Good to see you back and growing greenphene.

Latest posts

Back