Kaliman Seeds Cheese#1 on front cover of Treating yourself magazine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockster

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got sent this pic by the author of the Cheese#1 smoke report in Treating yourself mag issue #32. :)

cheese#1 front cover.jpg

Congratulations on that cover Rockster, ive never tried a cheese strain before, not much of a Sativa guy, but i have to admit ive always been tempted when i see your ladies.

Did they say good things about our Cheese, Rockster?

you say they are light feeders -- are they also lummin hogs?

Hi HemperFi,

I've only been sent the cover pic and this issue isn't available to read online yet
although the author skunk-mad has already done a Rocksters Cheese bubblehash smoke report in a previous issue and that got a 9.5 for overall satisfaction. :)

Lumen hogs?

Well I have a friend growing 4 cheese#1 plants in a dr120 tent under 3 x 400w hps if that answers your question?

Pictures-1.jpg

sweeet rockster!! ur killing it. great pic also. enjoy the big time

Nice job rockster, your strain is next on the list after I weed out a few I have going.

Nice Rockster, that Mag is well read around these parts. I look forward to the article

congrats on the cover rockster... you deserve it my friend!

you making any cheese? :p

cool beans rockster...

Blimey, thanks for all the kind words chaps. I must say I'm priddy chuffed as it's not something I did myself but a smoke report was put in by skunk-mad and I guess Marco, the owner of TY mag saw the pic in one of my journals and used it in conjunction with the smoke report. :)

rock u rock ,how did the bx1 and the exodus bx2 gear come out,is it one of them because if it is...might get to germn, I have a bit of downtime til I start anything again just askn...u are an amazing craftsman and I can not do anything but wish u well....

comgrats

Latest posts

Back