Kandy and Bubba a tale of two Kushes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna pull for the kandy! :watchplant:

keep an eye on that kandy kush chef, that was in the hermi thread.

:goodposting: i had no idea kandy kush tended to hermie?!?! breaks my heart haha

Nice BC!!! Right now in flower i got white rhino, jack the ripper, red deisel, sweet deep grapefruit, and a gorillia grape x dark kush! Those strains you got are sweet!

the chef said:
Nice BC!!! Right now in flower i got white rhino, jack the ripper, red deisel, sweet deep grapefruit, and a gorillia grape x dark kush! Those strains you got are sweet!
thank you chef ! now i've got to figure best way to start these up , i'll be posting my ideas soon please can you and the other master growers keep an eye out to give input
i was watching the g g grow myself ,that doing o k ?

MosesPMG said:
:goodposting: i had no idea kandy kush tended to hermie?!?! breaks my heart haha

This one might, I am having great success with my RP Kandy Kush however, will be harvesting in a few short weeks!

budculese said:
thank you chef ! now i've got to figure best way to start these up , i'll be posting my ideas soon please can you and the other master growers keep an eye out to give input
i was watching the g g grow myself ,that doing o k ?
No prob! Yup thought she was gonna kick the bucket but she bounced back and is showing sex!

the chef said:
No prob! Yup thought she was gonna kick the bucket but she bounced back and is showing sex!
thank you chef , and i'm looking forward to g g pics then

Hey Chef I'm in - have you always grown in coco and I just wasn't paying attention?

Glad to see someone running the GHS Bubba - got a freebie I haven't been real motivated to grow, and maybe yours will push me over the edge...

Also, how's the smell of your Red Diesel? Mine wasn't overpowering like I expected, but did have a really nice tangeriney/citrusy smell (like they advertise) - made some seeds with a NL/Cindy male, and hope that smell turns back up when/if I ever grow them out.

Roddy said:
This one might, I am having great success with my RP Kandy Kush however, will be harvesting in a few short weeks!

Correct roddy,, I was referring to the DNA version.

Just wanted everyone to know not all KK's are created equal...lmao!!! Thanks Lama!

I'd also keep an eye on those GHS seeds, anyone who has read my thread concerning GHS will know I am not heavy on them. The one seed I did get to come up from their 5 seed pack was straight up male (in fem disguise).

suburban said:
Hey Chef I'm in - have you always grown in coco and I just wasn't paying attention?

Glad to see someone running the GHS Bubba - got a freebie I haven't been real motivated to grow, and maybe yours will push me over the edge...

Also, how's the smell of your Red Diesel? Mine wasn't overpowering like I expected, but did have a really nice tangeriney/citrusy smell (like they advertise) - made some seeds with a NL/Cindy male, and hope that smell turns back up when/if I ever grow them out.

WOW! What a response! No coco Sub! Soil only! Thnx to all who stopped in!

looks like they are doin great :aok: are they femanized?

Latest posts

Back