Kaya Gold - 1st grow ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornelius

Reaction score
This is my first grow ever.
I ordered this from Nirvana - None of my bubblicious seeds germinated but these seeds were amazing when I tried to germinate.
I have it growing with an apple mint plant that I had purchased infront of my parents so they don't suspect anything hell my parents are telling everyone i'm growing a herb :)

I'm using distilled water to water them and I do it 2-3 times a day depending if it rains or not.
It seems too be growing good today I had my 2nd spem pop up so happy for my first grow.

growing.jpg

It is unfair of you to attempt to grow in/at your parents without their knowledge or consent. If you are busted, they can be in big trouble, too. I advise waiting until you have a place of your own to grow.

Grow up in a tree or something man dont risk it. Besides man that plant needs its own container. I would grow it under a flourescent light for a while longer to get some good size then hide it in a tree well.

what are you gonna do once the marijuana gets 3-4 weeks old? it will obviously not be an apple mint plant, and the roots might get tangled up with the apple mint.

what happened to the bubbllicious seeds? sucks none of them germinated.

Latest posts

Back